Chapter 3

No! This can't be true. It can't be One Direction! OH MY GOD! Its like I'm living in a dream. ONE DIRECTION IS IN FRONT OF ME, IN THE HOTEL I'M STAYING, PLAYING POOL, AND LOOKING FANTASTICALLY AMAZING!

I so wished I'd worn something better, I wish I'd be more presentable cause its One-effing-direction!

I scream out loud! like literally shriek! This draws their attention from the game to me. OH no, why did I scream? Now they'll see the most messiest girl. Oh damn.

'Well, hello there beautiful', Zayn says. Did he just? Did ZAYN MALIK CALL ME BEAUTIFUL? Am I going mad? Is this a dream? I pinch myself to see if its real. Ouch. Hell yeah, its not a dream.

'Did you just pinch yourself? Don't worry, this is not a dream, we're real' is the last thing I remember hearing.

_______________________________________

When I wake up, I think to myself that it was the best dream I ever had! I wish this could be real. Looking around, I notice that this isn't my room. Wait a minute, where am i ? I'm in somebody else's bed! What happened? I try not to panic, but I can't help it! WHERE THE HELL AM I ? I should get the hell outta here as soon as possible!

I get out of the bed, open the door and find myself in a huge living room. Someone is sitting on the couch watching television. Oh god, who is that man?

'Oh look who decided to wake up!' I hear.

Is that Harry Styles? It can't be. I'm just imagining things.

'Hello? Earth to female standing in front of me! Can you hear me?' OH MY Lord, it is Harry!

'Are you Harry? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY HARRY? If this is some sort of joke, please stop!'

'Hey hey beautiful, this ain't any joke! This really is me! I'm Harry Styles. And you are..?'

'I-I...' I'm fumbling with my words. I can't seem to find my voice. I'm literally in front of THE Harry Styles!

'There's nothing to be scared of pretts!' Yeah sure. I'm in front of the most perfect lad with my hair in a dirty bun and wearing a sweatshirt and I have nothing to be scared of. Oh well, Sure. 

'Where did you get lost again? HELLO?!?!' 

'I-I'm sorry. I... I'm Kate Miller.'

'Well, hello Kate. Its nice to see you.' he says in the most perfect raspy voice! Oh my, this guy is just beyond perfection!

'This is like a dream come true!' I say. 'Me, in a room, with Harry Styles!' I pause. How did I even end up here? HUH? 'What am I doing in this room though?'

'Oh well, you came into the playroom where me and the lads were playing some pool. You saw us, screamt adn fainted. We didn't know which room you lived in, so we brought you in ours. I hope you don't mind.'

'Oh, why would I mind?' I say more to me, than to him

'Did you say something? Couldn't quite hear you.'

'Well, I'm so sorry for the trouble I caused... I guess I should get going probably. Thankyou so much!'

'Oh, you are no trouble! And you can stay, you don't need to go!'

'I really need to be going now. My friend might be waiting for me! She would be really very tensed right now cause I never really wander off without telling her.'

He pouts as I'm telling this to him. Aw damn, why is he so adorable! I could just go and kiss those juicy lips! 'Well, if thats what you want! Have a nice stay, miss.'

'Thanks, you too!' I saw and literally run out of the door!

This was certainly the bestest day of my life, EVER!