Chapter 1: Tiffany Rose Is Trouble

I'd never thought that I'll be in trouble, again. 

There was a uproar in the school cafeteria, everyone was gathering around gossiping and discussing what the commotion was all about. Well, one of those bitch from another cliche decided to annoy Jessica, and I stood up for her. I mean, Jessica is one of the few real friends I have in school, having a delinquent image isn't easy, and I just can't afford to lose her. So all I did was to take out my pocket knife and cut her cheek, blood flowing onto her skin.

"Don't you ever, ever dare to disturb her again." My anger shown on my face as I pointed my pocket knife on her neck. I kept my knife, its blade covered in her blood. Her face was in shock while I walked out of the cafeteria, proud that I stood up for Jessica.

It was the second last lesson of the day when the principal wanted to see me in her office. I walked in looking at her expression knowing that I was in trouble.

"Miss Rose," she deadpanned, " how many times do you want to get into trouble?" 

I looked at her with with my 'what did I do' face, acting like I didn't know anything at all. 

"You cut Lola's face didn't you?" she asked "one of your schoolmates showed me a video of you doing that in the school cafeteria." 

Ah fuck, someone must've took a video and posted it online, its probably all over FaceBook now. What if my parents sees it and decides to send me to boarding school and my freedom will be over!

Freedom. 

"I hope you know you're in the wrong, detention today for you after school."

I sighed as I sheepishly walked into the detention room. You'll never think how my mother reacted when I called and told her that I got detention for cutting Lola's face. Since my dad and Lola's father had a business contract going on, slicing that bitch's face might not be a good idea as I thought it would be. 

I wasn't shock when I see Troy's face in the detention room. I mean, he is as 'badass' as I am, so we've probably got into the same amount of trouble.

"So you cut that bitch's face huh?" he smirked at me, obviously happy at what I did to Lola.

"You have any grudges on her?" I ask amused "you definitely seem happy right there."

He lips forming a smirk. Those lips are to die for. Almost the whole of the girls population in my school is drooling over him, I would hate to admit it, but I'm one of those girls. Sadly I can't show my feelings, since bad girls get whatever boy they want, plus it'll ruin my reputation as the 'school delinquent'. 

"Enough talking," Mr Smith, our discipline master deadpanned, "not surprised to see the both of you here." I sat down two tables away from Troy, trying my best not to stir any trouble up with him.

I didn't realize Mr Smith was gone for his 'doughnut break', until Troy spoke to me. 

"You're not gonna ask me why I'm here?" his eyes bore into mine, playful sparkles in his pale blue eyes trying to get out. 

"Why?" I asked him lazily, hoping he get the idea that I don't feel like talking to him.

"I was caught making out in the janitor's room," one side of his lips turned into a half smirk, proud at what he did, "they let the girl off, cause the school authority thinks shes innocent." 

I gave him the 'I didn't care' expression, however inside me I was imagining the hot make out session I could have with him. 

"Honestly saying," breaking the silence with his hoarse voice, "you're hot."