Chapter 1

TRIGGER WARNING DOMESTIC ABUSE 

Jade was woken up in tears she was woken up by her Boyfriend John or  Mac as he is known online since he is a big cs pro  who woke her up " Jade what is wrong what happened " Mac ask's " i had that dream again i can't deal with it anymore Mac he is  getting in my head again " Jade says while putting her head on her Boyfriends chest while sobbing " Jade princess i wont let him get you ever again i don't understand why he done any of that to you i am here baby i am here " Mac says into his girlfriend's hair as her breathing shallows and Mac notices that she is asleep but still clinging to him like it was life or death if she let go " i wont let that boy hurt you anymore Jade i wont stand for it " Mac says as he lays her down beside him as he watches his Girlfriend sleep and no longer crying makes his world better he really loves her he smiles as he hears her say his name in her sleep then she smiles after it he moves closer to her and he falls asleep knowing that his princess is safe and in his arms and not in that monster that used to call himslef her boyfriend well he lost that privallage the day he hit her .......

TO BE CONTINUED 

Thanks for reading <3