Only Good Girls get Rewarded.

Jumin Han/Reader(Female)
Smut(No sex but heavily implied)

You started to pant heavier, due to the lack of air. You breathed through your nose as best as you can, taking in as much air as you can to help fill your lungs. You opened your eyes but just saw darkness. You started to wiggle around, you moved your hands and gripped the rope that was hanging from above that kept your wrists trapped. You moved your legs together, hoping to get some friction. You moved your head to the side to get somewhat comfortable.
How long as he kept you here? Minutes? Hours? Days? You lost track of time. But to your relief you heard the door open, but as soon as you were relieved, it went to panic. The one who entered made no sound, no words, very quiet breathing. You started to think, what if this wasn't him? What if Jaehee came in? What if someone else did? The mystery person slowly walked towards you and traced your jaw line leading to your chin and let their hands leave you. They moved their way behind you and put cold hands on your shoulder blades, and ran their hands down your back, leaving scratches behind. You shivered and moved your legs together more and made a whimpering sound. "Don't make a sound unless told to. Am I clear?" Jumin said. You sighed in relief that it was him, you tried to wiggle you wrists to him but your hair was pulled back with no mercy. He spoke loud, clear, and intimidating. "I asked, Am. I. Clear?" He tugged harder. You nodded up and down three times. He made a sound of approval. He probably had a smug look on his face. Dick. Good girl."
He loosened your gag so it would just hang around you neck as if a collar. You breathed in heavily and breathed out just as much. "You've been a good girl waiting for me like this, so i decided, you deserve a reward." he emphasized his words scratching down your sides. You bit your lip and tried you hardest to not let any sound escape, so you let out a shaky breath and inhaled quickly as he ran his fingers down one more, harder than the last. You let out another shaky breath and started to move your wrists more, and shift your thighs. He noticed this and trailed his hands down  to your thighs, your breath hitched. "What's the matter?" He asked feigning ignorance. You moved you thighs once more, his response to that was digging his nails into them "One word." He permitted you. You opened your mouth but only heavy panting escaped, it took you a while to form your words "..pl..please." You got no reply instead he raked his nails up the sides of your thighs and around your back. You whimpered and cursed under your breath. Then he stops. The hands are gone, his presence is no longer behind you, and you looked around to the best of your abilities and breathed out. "Wh--" Your speech was cut off by the gag being tied on again, tighter this time. He got close to your ear "What did I say? I said. Not to speak. Unless told to. I didn't say. You could speak after that. Did I?" You didn't reply and he suddenly tugs on your gag making it tighter l, raising his voice. "Did. I?" You nodded your head "yes" quickly. He stands up and you can hear his footsteps walking away from you.
"Only good girls get rewards. Bad Girls get punished"
And he closed the door.