Chapter 1: "Shy."

Songs:

"Roses" The Chainsmokers ft. Rozes
"Getaway" Paperwhite

~~~~<<~~~~<<~~~~<<~~~~<<

Troye fluttered open his eyes as light flooded into the room. Groaning, he rested his arm on his forehead, praying that the sun would just go away.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." a familiar voice spoke. Troye dashed to get the duvet to cover his naked upper-body.

Today was moving day. The day that he would have to say goodbye to Tyler and move into a new house with a best friend of Tyler's, whom he wasn't allowed to know much about. But he guessed that help to see the appeal of this friend of Tilly's. Mystery did always intrigue him.

"Go away.." he whined, throwing a pillow. Tyler squeaked in surprise before scurrying away.

Troye headed to the bathroom and did his daily routine, putting on a light grey sweater and a black pair of skinny jeans. He also added a dark grey beanie, covering his bed-head, which he was too lazy to tame and put into a quiff today. Excitement was tiring, after all.

-W/ Connor-

Connor busily fluttered about, struggling to find all the imperfections in his house and wipe them away. Wash the dishes, organise my guest's room, water Sarah.. His mind was a war zone of wirling questions and debating actions. He wanted to impress his guest, and not look like a slob. Even if his home was already well-organised and spotless.

Connor felt like the exact opposite of how Troye felt. He was nervous, worried, and awkward. His emotions switched constantly.

A knock on the door made him still.

-W/ Troye-

As Troye and Tyler both waited outside of Connor's home, Troye couldn't help but begin to feel a bit nervous. It's as if he built himself up for something but, when the moment came, he was terrified to jump.

But Troye didn't have enough time to be a coward, since the door swung open to reveal an awfully cute male.

"Hey, Connie!" Tyler smiled, hugging the male who answered the door. Troye's heart fluttered as he spoke.

"Tyler! Come in!" he invited them in. Troye followed Tyler into the home, admiring how the house seemed so spotless.

"Connor, meet Troye." Tyler's voice echoed through Troye's ears as he introduced him to Connor. His bright blue eyes darted upwards to meet Connor's bright green ones.

"Hi." Troye said shyly, mentally slapping himself as he realised how shy he sounded.

"Hey." Connor replied, doing the same thing. The two boys mentally facepalmed for being so awkward.

"Come on. You guys, stop being so shy. Ooh! I know! Connor, do you still have that bottle of beer Grace brought you for Christmas?" Connor nodded in response. Tyler squealed and clapped his hands.

"But.. Aren't I too young to drink?" Troye's voice made Connor's heart flutter. Tyler nodded.

"Yeah, but just a little won't hurt. Would it?" Tyler smirked, taking Connor's hand and pulling him off of the couch. And by a little, I somehow know he means that I'm getting drunk tonight. Troye thought as Connor and Tyler both walked back into the room, Tyler carrying a bottle of beer. (Forgive me, I don't know how drinking works. HIGH FIVE ME ALL YOUZ UNDERAGED PEOPLE!)