Chapter 8: my birthday and a Surpise

Cole's POV
Today is my and Riley Birthday were now 15 and we went to school Maya sat next to me and Riley Sat in front of Maya and after Class I went to my Locker and Riley sneak up behind me with Maya and Riley covered my eyes and Maya jump on me and I smirk and grabs Riley and Maya and pins Maya to my Locker and she Blushed but pushed me and Maya said "I have something special for Cole" and Riley said "I wonder what it is" after school Riley went home but Maya Took me to her house and Pushed me onto her bed and took off her shirt and said "go head touch any part of my body" usually I won't but Maya offered so I just touch her breast then I just sat back from her then she put her shirt on.

Riley POV
I went to my room and sat Down on my bed and did my homework then I grab my laptop....well Cole's I "Stole" his laptop and I log on to his laptop and I log on to my Google+ and see Maya on and joined the chat it said Maya wanted to Chat so I accepted and sees Maya and Cole.... What can I say having some fun but I left the FaceTime and log off my Google+ and log off Cole's laptop and I put his computer back I ran into my room and screams.

Cole POV
After having fun with Maya i went home and sees Riley in my room I pushed Riley out of my room then Riley Punches me in my face "WHATS WAS IN UR MIND!!!!!!!" I pushed Riley out of my room again then I shut my door and locks it then I do my homework I put it in my bag then I grabs my money and I open my door and sees Riley I shut my door and look it then I go threw my window and goes to Riley room and I open the door then I open her door and I run to the door and I open it then I ran out then I shut the door then i walk down and bumps into Maya and I stood up and helps Maya Up and she was really cl0se I step back and she got closer I heard the door and I ran down the stairs and I go to the hotdog stand then the store to buy some food.

Riley POV
I went down 2 I followed Cole and I saw he bought food and he went home and I follow and then I sneak into my room and Maya Came threw the Window and Sat next to me and said "How's life" I said "...I dunno but what did u and Cole do in your room" she stayed silent and then said "we...we did nothing I just allowed hm to do the surprise and that's it" I said back "I saw then Google+ I saw u I heard u moan and I heard almost everything.... What did u and Cole do?" I allowed him to touch any part of my body and after that I kinda....got.....nvm....but it's all fine" I said back "good.....but now we are growing up we are more mature every time we grow we gain more mature but we well always be friends with our without Cole right?" Maya said Back "yes".

------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this Chapter and I do want tell u my next chapter well be back a new Follower be Maya and her username is MayaHaart so yea and GirlmeetsMusic18 might be in there