Chapter 7: Me and Maya

Cole POV
Me and Maya went to School then we were told we are going to Disneyland so I went so after school and I waited for Maya and when we where getting on the plane me and Maya where holding hands. We sat next to each other and Riley stated getting a confused look on her face but the whole way me and Maya were talking and Riley heard Date...she look shock but me and Maya kept talking

Riley POV
Date.....Date......MY COUSIN AND BROTHER ARE DATING!!!.... Ok Riley calm down calm down...but Maya is my BFF/Cousin and Cole is my friend/brother who are dating I understand Cole's feelings for Maya but there family.....but Maya also has feelings for Cole...... I keep it a secret from my mom and dad and I won't let them know that I know there dating.

Cole POV
Me and Maya get off the plane I gave Maya her bags. She gave me mine and we walk out and see the Disney castle my dad says "ok kids we have are own Rooms so Riley with Auggie. Shawn with Katy. Cole and Maya. Me and Topanga." Me and Maya head to our room and I sat my bags down and She sat her on her bed Nd before we have to leave she lock the door and she pins me to my bed and we made out till there was a door knock and I sat up Maya feel I laughed a little and I unlock the door and I open the door and it was Riley and me and Maya Went to the Castle with Riley and we meat my family there and then we went to the hotdog stand and we grab a hotdogs and we went to the rides and then my dad said "ok so we well split up Riley and Cole and Maya. Shawn Katy Auggie Topanga and me. And we well meet up at the Castle for the fireworks so we split up now!" So we did and Riley can't keep Secret she yelled out "MY COSIN AND BROTHER ARE DATING" then she covered her mouth and me and Maya look at Riley and I didn't care Maya seemed like she did ether so she jump on to my back as prove as we are and I went to the first ride and she jumped down and we got on the ride and we all meet up with our family after 10 rides and after the fireworks Riley told My mom Katy and Shawn that me ad Maya are dating and they didn't care to be honest they were happy Katy and Shawn said "we don't care who u love Maya we just care if u find love and they love u and u knew Cole u whole life and ur guys are cousins now and we happy and we are fine that u and ur cousin are dating" and my mom said "I'm fine with that"