Chapter 9: Maya and Riley Tim

No one POV
This is for MayaHaart and GirlmeetsMusic18 so Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maya POV
Cole said he busy today so me and Riley went out and have some fun I brought my camera and i meant up with Riley in town and she says "Let's record a video for YouTube" and I said and asked "ok. How are we pose to up load it to YouTube?" She said back "when we get home I can Barrow Cole Laptop again" I said "ok" so we went out and made a music video name on purpose after doing that we went to the hotdog stand and bought hotdogs and Lucas was camping and we hid and when he passed by I grab my drink and he chased me Intel he got me and gave me a big hug to get me all wet and then he buys a water and poars it on me and u can see threw my shirt and I blushed and Riley hid me from people and we got home Nd she gave me a towel and she grab Cole's laptop and uploaded the video and she puts the laptop back and we grabbed a dryer and she try's to dry me off I hear Cole at the door saying "RILEY IM HOME FROM WORK" I ran up to my room because I don't want Cole to see threw my clothes and I grabbed new clothes and I put them on and then it was night and I feel asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading I know it short but thanks for reading and I hope we well do more special Chapters like this so Bye!