Car Ride

On your way to his house, you and Brendon sit there in silence. His eyes set on the road. You stare at him. He looked so hot when he's focused. Damn. He looks over at you and smiles. His glasses sliding a bit down his nose. He looks adorable with glasses on. You could name everything you like about him right that second. But, you couldn't, not out loud at least. You thought that he didn't like you the way you liked him.

"Hey, y/n! You alright?"

You shake your head.

"Yeah! I'm fine!"

He looks back at the road, focused once again. You look out the window. Staring at the Palm trees zooming by. You sigh. He will never know how you feel about him. You need to tell him. You wanted to tell him but, you couldn't. You didn't want to ruin the perfect friendship you have with him. You look back at him and he's looking directly at you. He turns his head quickly back at the road. He's blushing. He clears his throat. You narrow your eyes at him. He looked at you through the corner of his eye. The car stopped at the red light. He turns to look at you. You look into each other's eyes. His chocolaty brown eyes staring into your hypnotizing e/c. The light turns green. You just realized how quiet it was... And how awkward it was. Then, you feel something on your thigh. You look down. It's a hand! His hand? You look up at him. He's smirking at you. You didn't know what to do so you just sat there, staring at him. He moved his hand back.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He whispers.

You wanted to say it was fine but, you couldn't muster up the confidence to actually do it. Instead, you turn on the car radio.(so you don't sit in silence.). Your favorite song comes on, *insert song name*. You start to sing along quietly. You hear a faint voice start to sing along with you. It's Brendon's. You giggle. He looks at you, again.

"What?! I can't sing along to my favorite song?!" He asks while laughing.

"I think it's funny." You exclaim.

"What's so funny?!"

"We like the same song."

He smiles and he starts to sing louder. You do too. Your voice gradually gets louder until it sounds like your screaming the lyrics. The song ends and both of you are laughing. He takes your hand in his.

"Y/n, I love-"

Right when he says love you kiss him. His eyes widen and then they close. He brings his hands to your face to cup it. He didn't want it to end and you didn't too. You both pull away. He looks down and smiles. You smile and blush. That was the best moment of your life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you for the 100 reads!-T