Chapter Thirty Seven - Victoria

I heard Sophia and Connor’s voices pass our room as they walked down the corridor and turned to Brad.
“I’m not sure Sophia likes me…” I said quietly to myself, but he heard me.
“She’s just found out she has a stepsister she never knew about – it will take some getting used to! Don’t worry about it…” He walked over, kissed my lips and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and he moved towards the bed, placing me on it. He leaned over me as his kiss got deeper and more passionate every second. I shifted my hands to his shirt and pulled it over his head until his stomach and chest were exposed. Soon, we were both lying next to each other in our underwear.
“Brad…” His hands moved down my back and sent shivers up my spine.
“What’s wrong?” His dark brown eyes were full of anxiety as he looked down at me.
“Nothing’s wrong… It’s just… It’s my first time…” I whispered nervously. His lips collided with mine again and I felt what he was trying to say in the kiss. He was saying that he loved me, and he would look after me forever. 

We lay on the bed, my head on his bare chest and his hands running through my hair.
“Tori… I love you.” He spoke in my ear.
“I love you too, Brad.” I kissed his lips softly and he wrapped his arms around me. I glanced at the clock and noticed how late it suddenly was. “Brad, it’s 6:30! Tristan and Amy are coming to get us in 15 minutes!” I said, pushing myself off the bed and pulling on my clothes. He sighed and did the same. After 15 minutes, there was a knock on the door and I answered, feeling Brad’s arms fold around my waist. Tristan was standing at the door with Amy behind him, pulling on some Converse.
“You guys ready to go?” He said, and for some reason I felt my cheeks heat up. Amy’s eyes caught mine and they sparkled knowingly at me. I looked at the floor and walked out of the room, Brad’s arm around my shoulders. We met Harriet, James, Connor and Sophia in the hotel lobby and went out for dinner. As the waitress took our orders, flirted with the boys and walked off, we all chatted about Christmas presents and other things. For the first time since I had known her, I spoke to Sophia like she was my friend. We talked about the boys, how we had met them and various other things. Our food came quickly and Brad stole some of mine, even though he had ordered the exact same thing. I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed, causing everyone to look at us quizzically.
“Inside joke, guys!” Brad said to the group. We continued eating and one we had finished, the waitress came over and gave us the bill. James paid and tipped generously, and as we walked out of the door, I heard the waitress call after us.
“Come back soon, guys! I can’t wait to see you again!” Brad murmured something under his breath that sounded like ‘Not if I can help it…’ I laughed quietly to myself and he kissed me lightly under the sprig of mistletoe hanging over the door.