Suwoong and Joowon

Like yesterday Wonwoo was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. He would do it all day if he could but he knew he had to go to school which he dreaded. At least he knew that he had some friends like Suwoong and Joowon now. He got up out of his bed, put his uniform on, had his breakfast then waited for Bohyuk to get ready so they could got to Mingyu's house. 

In Mingyu's house he had a wide smile on while thinking of Wonwoo. Thinking of Wonwoo was staring to be his new favourite hobby now. He walked into the bathroom and brushed his hair to the side and made sure it looked perfect for Wonwoo, he fixed his uniform up a bit and brushed his teeth just in time for him to hear the doorbell and he knew it was Wonwoo and Bohyuk. He walked to the door with Mija and when he opened the door and saw Wonwoo he smiled to himself.

"Why are you smiling? Did something good happen?" Wonwoo asked in his deep voice, Mingyu giggled a bit and walked closer to Wonwoo.

"When ever I see you I feel like everything good will happen." Mingyu told him and gave him a hug. Wonwoo smiled a little to himself and hugged him back.

"Eww, you guys can do that in your own time! Which means not in front of us!" Mija yelled and covered her eyes. Mingyu and Wonwoo chuckled then they started walking towards school. On their walk to school Mingyu's hand slipped in Wonwoo's and they held each other's hand tightly, like one of them would just slip away.

When they walked into the school grounds Wonwoo tried to pull his hand out of Mingyu's but Mingyu wouldn't let his hand go.

"M-Mingyu people are going to see and they're going to hate me more." Wonwoo said full of worry but Mingyu was in a calm state.

"Let them see, I want them to see how much I love you and how I don't care what anyone thinks." Mingyu told him and Wonwoo let out a little sigh but grabbed Mingyu's hand again.

As they walked through the school people stared at them and gave them dirty looks, well Wonwoo dirty looks. People kept whispering about how Wonwoo must've forced Mingyu to hold his hand. Mingyu heard those whispers since they weren't very quiet and he smirked at the idea he got. When they were in front of the girls that were whispering about Wonwoo, Mingyu stopped in his spot.

"Why did we stop? Is something wrong?" Wonwoo asked him and Mingyu smirked at him.

"Just go with it." Mingyu whispered to Wonwoo who was now confused on what Mingyu said.

Mingyu started leaning in closer to Wonwoo's lips, Wonwoo moved back a bit but got pulled closer to Mingyu. Wonwoo closed his eyes and waited to feel Mingyu's lips which soon happened. Mingyu's lips caressed Wonwoo's and they both shared a very passionate kiss. The girls who were witnessing the whole thing well gasping and complaining, they couldn't believe that Mingyu kissed Wonwoo.

Mingyu pulled away from Wonwoo and gave him a loving smile, "I hope they have some common sense and realize that I was the one that kissed you and not me." Mingyu said and Wonwoo smiled at his little speech.

Mingyu looked at the girl's faces and smirked at the look they had then both boys went to the locker to put their bags away. They went on the roof like they usually would and they talked about their lives while holding hands.

Once the bell for first periods went they got their books and went to their class, the teacher was running late and the whole class was noisy and rowdy. The group of boys that have been bullying Wonwoo came up to his desk and pushed his books off.

"Your boyfriend is here today, did you have fun with him on the weekend?" The boy asked in a mocking tone with a smirk on his face.

"Do you guys have a problem here?" Mingyu asked and the group of boys laughed, Wonwoo sighed and he just wanted to leave the class but he knew the group of boys would prevent him from doing so.

"We just don't like gay people and your boyfriend here is an easy target to bully." The boy told him and Mingyu was infuriated, he didn't want anyone to hurt Wonwoo or even touch him.

"Why don't you just leave us alone and pretend we're not here instead of hurting my boy?" Mingyu asked them and the boy raised his one of his eye brows.

"That's cute, you have pet names because he's your little bitch." The boy remarked and everyone in the class laughed at it. Mingyu clenched his fist, walked closer to the boy and punched him hard in the jaw.

Before the boy could punch back the teacher walked in and everyone went back to their seats. Mingyu kept his anger inside of him for the first two periods, he hated the fact that they were all picking on Wonwoo. Just because he isn't as popular as him and different to the rest of them doesn't mean he won't get hurt by the words they say and actions they do. When recess came around Mingyu went to the bathroom and Wonwoo followed him.

"I wish the teacher didn't come in then I would've been able to beat his ass." Mingyu complained and Wonwoo smiled at how protective he was being.

"You don't have to, I'm sure I'll survive if I get bullied a bit." Wonwoo told him but Mingyu shook his head disagreeing.

"I don't want you to get hurt in any way." Wonwoo blushed and Mingyu caressed his cheek.

After Mingyu cooled down a bit both of the boys left the bathroom and made their way up to the rooftop but when they opened up the door they saw Suwoong and Joowon, kissing. The boys split apart and looked at Mingyu and Wonwoo a bit embarrassed.

"So, um, how are you guys?" Mingyu asked trying to not make things awkward.

"You guys were kissing, weren't you?" Wonwoo asked them and both boys nodded their head shyly.

"Actually," Joowon started, "we're dating."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayoooooo, so I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry but I've been sick for a month and a half and I still am and It's really annoying and I didn't feel like updating anything and I'm really sorry and I'm going to stop saying and but I hope you like the chapter!!

ASDFJKDSL My very niceu special album came today ;-; I got a Josh, Jun and Jeonghan photocard ;-; Holy Jisoos has blessed me.

(I didn't edit because my heads is dying ;-;)

Also please check out seventeenaa story called Message In a Bottle, it's a Meanie couple story and it's sooooooo good~~