Jeff X Reader

I was just sitting in my room reading. It was just a lonely night at the mansion because I got grounded from killing for a week so everyone was out killing or sleeping.
I was about to go to sleep when Jeff came though my door her was wearing nothing but his pants and I could clearly see his toned chest. I looked away so he wouldn't see me blush. " What are you doing in here Jeff" I said but cut me off from saying anything else because he smashed his lips onto mine. I must have shocked him when I kissed back because his already wide eyes became wider, we pulled away breathless looking at each other "Jeff what are you doing here" I said again but this time less harsh and with more lust. He replied in the same tone as I did "I came to cheer you up because I know how much you hate not killing."  I looked at Jeff with lust in my eyes and said "Then cheer me up." He didn't waste any time pushing back onto my bed. He took off my shirt well I felt his abs and he smiled a even bigger smile when he saw I had no bra on, I was trying to undo his pants when he grabbed my wrist and undid the button for me before going back to kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot making me moan more than once, I soon got his pants down and I could easily see the tent in his boxers. He was fast to take off my panties. He didn't waste and time slamming him self into me I moaned in pain and pleasure. He trusted many times before finding my G spot making me moan every time he hit it. I was getting close and I could tell he was to because I felt him twitch inside of me  "Jeff I am close"  He started trusting harder and he said "me to (y/n)" . Soon we both cam me before him and we layed in peace until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

_________________________________________

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will try to update as soon as possible and remember you are all beautiful and I love you bye!!!! :-) :-)

Word Count: 390