Zalgo X Liu

Hope you enjoy this!! I deacate this chapter to Laughingjacklover88
--------------------------------------------------
Liu's POV

I was doing my rounds in slender forest, making sure no humans found there way in.
I was just about done when i heard ratting in the trees.

At first i thought it was a human but i could feel the power coming off it. I thought it was just another creepypasta but i was wrong.

I walked around the conner just to be hit in the head and knocked out cold.
I started waking up but i felt like i was moving?

"Morning pretty boy" I looked over my shoulder to see who was carrying me and it was Zalgo!?!

"What do you want Zalgo?" I spat at him.
"Thats a little rude dont you think?" Zalgo said

I was so mad but soon my anger faded and started turning into lust?
"Like it pretty boy?" Zalgo said well pulling a needle out of his pocket with a something in it that was glowing a pinkish color.
"Its new just had it made for you" He smirked like he had won. "What did you do to me?" I said to him " I only gave you a little bit dont worry besides your not going to care soon anyway"

for a second i didnt know what he ment but i do now. My member was hard as stone and Zalgo saw this and i could see him lick his lips from the corner of my eye.

I felt my eyes dialate in lust. Zaglo started talking "See it wasnt that hard pretty boy" I looked up at him and noticed he has taking off most of his cloths.

Its like someone took over my body but i started to take my cloths off as well.

By now we where both naked and i just wanted him. I must have said that outloud because Zalgo grabbed me and turned me around "If thats what you really want pretty boy" and he slammed into me it hurt at first but the pain soon left.

Pleasure took over and i was a moaning mess and so was Zalgo .
"Your so tight pretty boy" he started pulling on my member and it felt so good and my moans were becoming louder.

He pouned into me a few more times then came inside of me and i came all over his hand.

He put me on a bed and locked chains around my wrist and ankles and said "your mine now pretty boy"

I was to tired to care and i fell into a dark sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.
And as always your beautiful and i love you byyyeeee!!