Clockwork X Reader

Hey guys Haven't updated in a while and I am sorry so I am going to try and post another chapter by the end of the week as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Your POV

-------------------------------------------  

     My mind was racing 1000 miles per second and I just needed to get away from the mansion for a bit. To anyone who doesn't know me and BEN just broke up and it really hurt me ever since then me and Clockwork have gotten really close and I am really happy about that, Don't tell anyone but I think I like her like have a crush on her.  So I ran out of the mansion to the only place I knew I could calm down, Clockworks tower. 

     I was hiding in the tower because I knew Clockwork would be back soon and I dont want her to see me like this. A few mintues after I got into my hiding spot i heard clockwork come in, I could she her from where I was but I knew she wouldnt find me here. She was covered in blood and she looked so hot, she started to take off her dirty clothes and my breath hitched , then she stopped? " you dont need to be shy (Y/N) I know your there."  Clockwork said quitely. I got a weird feeling in my stomach, this has never happened before not even with BEN. I slowly stood and walk out into the room, Clockwork started " Its okay (Y/N) I feel the same way."  I smiled and let out a breath I didn't know I held in.  We just stood there my mind running with everything I wanted to do you her.

     Clockwork looked at me and said " if your going to tie me up, do it gently."  I had a look of shock on my face but still responded  " That the only way I would"  She smiled and my heart melted. She started getting undressed again, and I did the same. After I was naked I went to grab some rope from a box in her tower well she got on the bed. 

         I came back to see she had toys out and was waiting for me on her bed, I smiled and walked over to her. She looked at me "(Y/N) is it going to hurt?" she looked scared and I relised this was her first time, I cant say it was mine well because I was with BEN for a year. I looked at her and said "not as much as getting stabbed by Jeff." She smiled and it made me light up.

       I tied her hand togther and her feet to the bed post's, " this isn't going to hurt ok" She nodded and closed her eyes waiting for what ever I was going to do. I went to the end of the bed so I was by her Kitty, I spit on my hand and started rubbing her clit with my wet fingers, She let a gasp and opened her eyes and looked at me. I looked in her eyes and saw nothing but bliss, I decided right then this was going to be passionate and not rough like with BEN, I wanted this to last. I slowly went closer to her kitty and started to lick it, she let out a loud moan and I hummed on clit and sent another wave of Bliss through her, I stuck a finger in her and her moan got louder, I knew no one could hear us so I let her moan as loud as her wanted.

     She started to get tight around my fingers and I pulled them out, She look up sad because the loss of touch. "why did you stop?" she asked, and I told her " You can cum yet, I want more"  Her look went from sad to Lust filled. I put on a Strap-on and got on the bed with her " this might hurt a bit so tell if it gets to be to much okay" I told her, she nodded and said "okay" I slowly pushed it inside of her, She screamed but told me to keep going, so I did.

        I got it all the way in and stopped "tell me when I can move." I said. I waited a mintue before she told I could move and when I did it was slow and sweet, I could tell the pain was going away because she started bucking her hips and moaning, at this point I was going almost as fast as I could. She moaned my name over and over and it was making me wet, I went faster and harder. I found her G-spot and hit it over and over agian, she endlessly moan my name. I could tell she was close then I hit her G-spot one last time and she came. I let her rest for a second well I got ready for my turn.

Clockworks POV

---------------------------------------

        I was a moaning mess (Y/N) was so good! I finally came and it felt great but I knew (Y/N) would want something as well. I composed myself and got ready to give (Y/N) what she wanted. (Y/N) got on the bed and I tied her up, My zaglo she was beautiful. I put the on the strap-on and went to the end of the bed as she did, I had a vibrater but she didnt see it so this was going to be fun, I put the vibrater to her clit then I turned it on and the string of moans that came out of her mouth were endless. I put two of my fingers inside of her and this make her moan more, I felt her get tight and I relised she was going to cum and I pulled away like she did to me. She looked up and she looked sad that I stopped but also kind of mad, so I put my finger up and said "not yet I want more" and her face went from sad to happy and lustful.

      I climbed on the bed and spit on her already wet pussy, she looked at me and said "Go as fast and hard as you can okay" and I just nodded, I pushed it inside of her as hard as I could and she let out a loud moan. I started moving as fast as I could going as deep as I could and she moan my name the whole time, I grabbed the vibrator and put it on the highest setting and put it to her clit, She moaned louder then I thought she was going to.

      I found her G-spot and hit it until she came, then I pulled out and untied her. I layed beside her and told her we should rest and we could talk about it when we woke up, She just nodded and cuddled up to my chest.

     I was so happy I finally got my love to love me back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thats it for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it, also I am sorry for any spelling mistakes and as always your beautiful and I love you Bye!!!!

Word count: 1205