Chapter 5

If u guys haven't noticed I changed her name to Kathrine just letting you know just in case.

(Kathrine POV)

What am I doing this is my dad's boss . He can't be hugging me right now. So just like that I quickly pushed away from me and without even thinking I slapped him right across the face. His face went as shocked as probably my face was and I could see him sober up.

" Sorry Kathrine I... I was looking for your father I guess he isn't here I better go." He said out quickly and left.

I stood there for a minute just thinking about what happened I mean come on I just slapped a millionaire. Looking down at my hand... I felt the power I mean if I can slap a millionaire and get away with it what else can I possibly do. I'm gonna be real though damn that hurt my hand.

*RING* my phone went off

Oh my god I totally forgot about tonight so I answer the phone.

" We are waiting slut I texted you like 20 times!" Hanna yelled.

"Ok ok, I'm coming."

***
"Pregame?" Dakota asked wiping out a handle of Fireball.

"Duhhhh" I said and take the bottle.

" Wait are there any chasers?" Hanna asked.

" Who needs chasers" I said then chugged the bottle. I hand the bottle to hanna as I feel the liquor sit in my stomach.

" Ok Kat you can do that but imma stick with my chaser" hanna said while getting a Pepsi and took a small gulp of the alcohol.

" I hate being the designated driver" Dav complained while rolling his eyes at my through the car mirror but I just stuck my tongue out at him.

" Sucks to suck" I said

" You would know" Hanna retorted laughing. I hit her on the shoulder to stop her laughing and I look another gulp of the handle.

" So what club does your brother work at again Dakota?" I asked

" It just opened he said it is really nice and super packed. You can only really get in if you have some connection or you are super rich good think my brother is good friends with his boss or we wouldn't be let in."

" Have I ever told you how much I love that your brother is a bouncer." I exclaimed to him

" We are here, get out I'll go find somewhere to park." Dav said.

We got out and saw the long line outside of the club.

" Well come on guys don't just stand there." Dakota said walking right up to the front of the line and talked to his brother.

We followed after and went straight into the club. I was pretty buzzed going in so right off the bat I started enjoying this night and soon Mr. Jack in the box was out of my mind. We went to a table and Dakota ordered us some drinks. After we drank a lot more shots I wanted to dance.

" Come dance with me" I say to Hanna

We go onto the dance floor and started to dance .

" I love this song!"  I yell to hanna. I look around me and spot a talk dark and handsome guy. Walking over to him I grab his hand and start dancing with him.  Our legs intertwined and I started to grind on him. Spinning me around I lost my balance and almost fell when someone caught me. I look up and it's no longer the tall dark man but the one person I have came here to forget with a very mad impression on his face. I roll my eyes and go to find the bathroom.

" Hey don't walk away from me" he ordered . I don't even bother looking back and walk faster to the bathroom.

" That's it" I hear him say and soon after I feel someone spin me around and push me up against a wall. I didn't want to look at him so I looked down at the ground.

" Kathrine look at me" he growled making me jump just a little so I look at him. His face was so mad and I knew I was going to get in trouble. I really hope he doesn't tell my dad or take me home. His face softened a little as he moved a hair from my face.

" What are you doing here Kathrine" he questioned a lot more softly but I stay quiet. " Kathrine?"

" I... I... um I came here with some friends to dance" I say then looked away from him but he moved my head with his hand to face him again.

" This is no place for you Kathrine. I'm taking you home"

" No please don't take me home please." I beg. Wow I'm so pathetic for this but I can't let my dad know I do this stuff. I looked into his baby blue eyes which was hard to see in the dark and beg with my eyes.

" I need to tell your father" he stated. I shove my face into his chest and plead for him not to. I rapped my hands around his rock hard waist and look down again. After a few seconds I feel hands rap around me to.

" You aren't staying here though."
And just like that he was leading me out of the club and sat me in the back seat of a car. I was still very intoxicated and felt like this wasn't real. I looked at Jack as he put the seat belt onto me and then onto himself.

" Jack in the box you never did tell me your name"

" It's Isaac, doll." He said and I don't know why but that sounded so familiar....

I am soooooo sorry it's been such a long time I have no excuse except that I didn't think i was going to even write again but you guys inspired me to keep going lots of love- pepsicola69❤️