Chapter 3

Katherine P.O.V.

After we finished dessert I ended up putting all the dishes while dad was one the phone something work related and the boss was just sitting and observing me, watching my every move as I finished loading the dish washer. I looked back at him as his eyes traveled back up to my eyes. I smirked as i see him realize I caught him checking me out and he look away. I watched his as he talked to my dad about something and a few minutes after my dad just left out the door.

" Wait where's my dad going, Jack?" I asked.

" My name isn't jack you know." He says.

" Oh I know but I don't know your real name and I don't wanna call you Mr anything even if your my dad's boss." I say folding my arms.

" Well anyway we have an emergency at the office." he explained.

" Then wouldn't you go with him?" I questioned.

" I think your dad can handle it. It will insure me that I have given my manager position in good hands, Anyway what about you give me a tour since I am a guest here." He said with a smirk on his face. After a while of thinking I sighed. I just wanted to sleep...

" Ugh fine come on." I say and grabbed his wrist then speed him around the apartment.

" And that leaves us with my room." I say.

" Well aren't we going inside." He said with a smirk. I glared deep into his blue eyes. I swung the door the my room and let hem in.

" Your majesty." I say while bowing. I walked to my bed and sat down.

"It's kind of messy I hope you don't keep my office this messy when you come work for me." He said

" Who said I am working for you." I say with my eyebrow raised.

" Well you did when you walked into my office this morning." He said with a smirk and I soon replaced that smirk with a frown.

" I am not working for an cocky ass like you. I have enough of that already." Talking about my ex I just moved away from.

His fists and jaw clenched making me smirk. I stood up and walked up to him getting all close and personal.

" Did I make Jack-in-the-box angwy." I say in a baby voice fake pouting my lips. His eyes snapped to my lips and is expression changed from anger to lust in a second, he slowly started to lean in and that is when I jumped back and put hand on his face as I laugh. I guess I really hit the nerve and jack in the box jumped out of that box of his. He grabbed my arm of his lips.

" You have disrespected me more then any person even dared to think about." He yelled dominantly.

" You think you scare me." I laugh and continue. " I bet you never hear the word no, well guess what I am not working for you and I am sure as hell not kissing you. I mean who knows where that mouth been, I don't want to get STFs I am to young to die."

He started go get really mad slammed me into the wall of my bedroom and I swear if he ripped any of my posters he is dead.

____________________

Thanks for reading.
If you liked it vote and comment.
Sorry for the long update i am working on a book called DILF. If u like this i am sure you'll like that too.