The Bloody Battle at Sea

The Beginning

The sea breeze is cold on my pale face. It sends chills down my spine because I know what's down there. The Kraken. The thing my husband Jackson and I have been hunting for years after it killed my only daughter.

"Ellie May honey if you stay out here you will get sick" Jackson stated as he hugged me from behind.

"I know the sea reminds me of Annabeth." I said sadly.

Annabeth was my daughters name. She was like me always wanting to play with swords and not dolls.

I heard a loud boom. Cannons.

"The Black-Meads are hear bare the cannons be ready to fight to the death." I yelled to my crew.

Jackson ran to the cannons to ready them for war when a gold arrow went straight through him.

"No!" I yelled.

I ran to my husband who I knew was a dead man. I kneeled down beside him and kissed him on the forehead with tears running down my cheeks.

"My love, don't be sad. I love you remember that."

"I love more than words can say Jack. I love you." I weeped.

He died in my arms.

"I killed your beloved husband Ellie May Brands or should I say Ellie May Listkit. You are nothing now." Black-Mead mocked.

I pulled my dagger out, turned, and stabbed him in the leg. He screamed and kicked me down and stabbed me in the gut.

The lights began to fade and I saw was my daughters face.