Chapter 7

Chanyeol's POV

I'm in Seoul now. It's been 2 years since I left to Tokyo. I was walking around the city. I was really enjoying that I didn't
realize it's already 6:14 pm. Then my phone rang.

mama : son, its already dark
mama : come here

ne

I was walking to my home when I saw a girl from afar. I think I know her.. her beautiful long black hair.. It's Seoyeon. My only one crush since middle school. I still love her. I kept thinking about her in Tokyo. I missed her so much..

She was walking, and I followed her. I think she realize that someone was following her, so she walked faster. I walk faster too, and she entered a building. I don't know what building it is but I keep following her. As soon as she is in, she ran upstairs. I followed her. I followed her upstairs too, but I don't see her. I looked around and there are rooms. Maybe she entered one of these rooms. I was confused. I picked one door and opened it.

"Kim Seoyeon?" I called her name. I'm searching her in this large dance practice room. Then I spotted her at the middle of the room. She was... cuddling with someone. A guy. They quickly let go of each other and facing me.

"Umm, I'm sorry, I thought it was just her in this room. You guys can continue.." I said with apologetic bow. I was about to closed the door when Seoyeon called my name.

"Park Chanyeol?" She called. Is this real? She still remember me..

"Hey! How are you? I missed you!" She ran towards me and hugged me. I surprised by her action. I hesitated, wether to hug her back or let her go. I hugged her back.

"I missed you too." I said stroking her hair. Then she loosen her hug and let go of me.

"Jagi, who is he?" The guy walked towards and asked her. His face is kinda... annoyed..

"Jagi, this is Chanyeol. Chanyeol, this is Jimin." She introduce ourselves. I smiled at him, but he just looked at me with pique written on his face. I took out my hand to shake with his. He looked at my hand and took out his too. We shook out hands.

"I'm Park Chanyeol.." I said to him.

"I'm Park Jimin, her boyfriend." He said with scary voice, then he quickly let go my hand.

"Yah, don't be like that!" She elbowed his arm. He looked at her and smiled.

"Jagi, let's go." Jimin said as he put his arm on her shoulder.

"Well, Chanyeol, let's talk later.." She said as she left with her boyfriend. I turned back to see they're leaving. I just stand here, looking at the couple in front of me. My heart...it hurts so much. Seeing the one that I love, already had someone.. Tears formed in my eyes and flowed. Then my phone suddenly rang. My mom called.

"Yah, where are you son?" My mom yelled on the other line.

"I-I'm com-coming mom.." I said. My voice was shaking because I was crying.

"Yah, are you crying?" My mom asked, her voice told that she was worried.

"No, I'm not.." I said to mom.

"Then, palli come here.. See you." My mom hung up.

I slipped my phone in my pocket and then left the room. Still crying..