Chapter 24

Jimin's POV

Yesterday's party was a daebak. I never celebrated my birthday like this before. I'm really thankful for my friends, and Seoyeon of course. Without her, the party won't be as exciting as yesterday. I'm so grateful to have a girlfriend like her, I won't let her go to another boy's arms.

Yeah, I won't let her go to another boy's arms...

"Jagi!" Seoyeon waves her hand in front of my face.

"What?" I asked looking at the others who look at me with that weird expression.

"You were smiling, and then your face turned into a serious expression, then smiled again. What's wrong with you?" Tae explained.

"What were you thinking?" Jin hyung asked.

"Oh! seolma... you were thinking about those things...?" Jungkook points at me with those suspicious eyes. Then, the others follows him putting those eyes.

"Mwoya! I didn't!" I hit Jungkook' arm.

"Then what?" Namjoon hyung asked, still with those eyes.

"Seoyeon.." I replied simply and looked at her. Her cheeks are red.

"I'm at the same place with you right now, why would you think about me?" Seoyeon elbowed my arm lightly.

"Because I miss you all the time," I said leaning closer to her face.

"They're cute.." said Angel who was sitting in front of me.

"Aren't we cute?" Suga hyung then leaned closer to Angel's face too.

"What are you doing?" Angel leans further and looks away to avoid Suga hyung's killing sight.

"Just wait..." Suga hyung said to Angel and then sit back.

-skip time-
(A/N : SORRY GUYS! i just don't have anything in my mind nowㅠㅠ)

Nov 20

Angel's POV

Today's my birthday! I hope I won't get any surprises from my friends like they did to Jimin on his birthday.

This morning, I'm waiting for Jimin and Seoyeong in the class. My classmates, one by one, are wishing me happy birthday. I just smile at them and still waiting for the two. Sigh.. so boring.. I've done all of my homework for today, so I don't have anything to do.. I take my novel and read it to get rid of this boredom.

I was reading in peace when suddenly..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!" voices of the two I was waiting for surprised me from behind. Why didn't I feel their presence?

"Yah! you guys scared me!"

"I don't care," Seoyeon sticks her tounge out, "happy birthday Angel," she then hugs me and I replied it.

"Angel.." Jimin called me, so I turn around to face him.

"What?" He smiles and shows me a paper bag. My eyes widen as soon as I looked at it. There's Calvin Klein logo printed on the paper bag.

"You like it? I bought it for you," Seoyeon asks behind me.

"I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT!!!" I reply and take the paper bag from Jimin's hand.

"Thank you so much!!" I hug Seoyeon for the second time.

"Yah, she bought it with my money too," Jimin whined behind me.

"Thank you, Jimin," I smile and hug him. Hey, I hug him just as a friend, not more.

"You're welcome," he hugs me back. After about three seconds I release the hug.