Chapter 17

Jin's POV

We walked to practice room. We practice over and over.

"Seonsaengnim! Can we eat first?" Namjoon hyung asked the dance teacher.

"Eat.." He said simply.

"YEAAA!!!" We cheered and walked to a nearest cafe.

We arrived at the cafe. Jimin opened the door, and we immediately saw a scene.

There was Seoyeon was feeding Seokjun. She turned her head to our direction. She looked a bit surprise and she quickly walked to Jimin.

"Ja-" Jimin cut Seoyeon off.

"You're dating with another boy?" He asked coldly, looking at Seokjun who was surprised too.

"Jagi-" He cut her again.

"Don't call me 'jagi'.. We broke up." He stated.

"Jagi, let me explain.." Seoyeon grabbed his wrist.

"I said, don't call me 'jagi'!" He shouted and threw her hands away from his wrist. He walked away and sat on a table.

Heol.. what just happened?! I know my sister well and I knew that she was really hurt. She cried and ran from the cafe.

"Seoyeon ah!" I followed her. She ran to our dorm. She entered her toom that was Jimin's room too. I peeked from outside. She was packing her stuffs.

"Seoyeon ah! What are you doing?!" I asked her as she was bringing her bag with her.

"I don't wanna live here.. I'm moving.." She said still crying.

"Don't. Don't leave.." I hugged her, but she pushed me.

"No.. I won't be back.. Bye, oppa.. thank you for everything.." She gave me a faint smile and left.

Jun's POV

It was all my fault. I made a big mistake. I made my noona and her boyfriend broke up. I have to apologise to them.

I didn't follow noona when she ran from the cafe.

"I'm sorry.. but, can I not work today? It's family business.." I said to my part-time job friend.

"I will tell the boss, don't worry." He patted my shoulder. I walked into staffs' room and took of my uniform.

"You're not working?" My other friend asked.

"Something important.." I said and quickly ran from the cafe.

I think she was going to her brother's dorm, so I ran into the apartment. I didn't want to wait for the lift and just take stairs. Her house's room was opened. So, I walked in.

"Noona?" I called her.

"What are you doing here?" Her brother asked.

"Where's noona?"

"Who do you call noona?"

"Soeyeon noona."