Chapter 7 - Katy's POV

Author's note: hey there, sorry for letting you wait too long... so here's the new chapter, hope you like it :D Imagine having a sleepover at your crush's wonderful house and now lying on her huge king size bed with your eyes closed?

Awesome I know!

I hear someone calling her, I think it's Mrs Clarkson. I deeply breath in her sweet-smelling room and open my eyes, Alison walks straight in and take the TV remote on the table beside her bed to turn on the TV.

"Glee?" I say as she makes her way to the bed and sit next to me. "Yep."

"I like it." I say.

Our eyes are now focusing on the TV screen. I get distracted sometimes by the delicious smell and the heat of her body and they make my heart beats faster and butterflies dancing in my stomach. Looks like it's kind of unhealthy when I'm near her. Randomly she will go "Awww" every time she sees a couple kiss or express affection to each other, it's adorable.

"Aw... Brittany and Satana are so cute!" She exclaims, again.

"I wanna fuck Brittany so bad..." I joke.

"If I'm a lesbo I will prefer to fuck Santana." She says in a serious tone.

Wait, what??? Did she just mention the words "If I'm a lesbo"? God! If she's a lesbo, even the hottest girl in the universe means nothing to me, I laugh mentally.

"Why are you laughing?" Says Alison.

Oops... I accidentally laugh out loud. Ha! See what can she do if I won't tell her the reason. "Nothing." I say eventually and nonchalantly.

"Tell me!"

"Nope!"

"Pleaseee!" "Hahaha... No." 

"Fuck you!"

"Ok, I'll let ya fuck me tonight. Hahaha."

"I'm not joking!" She gives me a frowny face.

I laugh my ass out. She's so adorable.

"Wha! Wanna have  a tickle fight with me? Stop!!! So... Itchy.... Hahaha.... Stop!" "Tell me and I'll stop!"

"Nooo..." OMG! I need her to stop now!! "Ok! Alright!"

She laughs, she laughs at how good she was after winning the tickle fight. Wow... I have never heard she laugh so happy like this before, "So tell me. Why were you laughing?" She comes closer and looks into my eyes.

"You sound funny when you say if you're gay and fuck girls." I confess, gasping.

She sits back properly while holding a pillow pet against her chest and so do I. Something in the corner of my eye that catches my full attention. Oh, it's a cute picture frame which has been placed nicely on the table next to the bed. My attention moves to the people in the picture. My heart dies. But luckily it only dies for a second. Anger heats my body up as I stare furiously into those two unmistakable faces. 
A teardrop escapes my eyes and I immediately wipe away, I don't want her to see me crying over a picture frame. Why am I crying? I'm so ridiculous... "You still keep the picture of you and him together?"
She doesn't say a word. She just stares at the picture frame. I expect her to cry on my shoulder just like the other day. I expect her to burst out all the stuff which has been occupying her mind. I expect her to say "I miss him." but no, her eyes aren't even red, no tears, no words, nothing.

"I know you still miss him." I say, "Although you act like you don't care anymore. I know you're hurt. It's obvious."

Am I being jealous? I ask myself. Why do I have to be jealous? Jealous because she still keeps a picture of her and him? I am stupid. I don't know why I bring the topic of her stupid ex-boyfriend up. I don't know why I bring her back to the time where she was with him. It's like I want her to miss him. But I need that to be said, I need to ask, I need to know. Why she still keeps his picture? Why she has to act like everything is ok in front of eveyone? as I'm hurt to see that.