Chapter 9 - Alison's POV

Author's note:

       just added another pic for Alison & Katy. there will be a pic of Christine & Kelvin in the next chapter!

       enjoy!

I recall about the little midnight conversation that I had with Katy as I take every step to my classroom. Why did she mention about leaving this place? Is she leaving this place? Where is she going? I feel stupid that I ask myself these questions instead of asking her straight away last night. But honestly, I'm scared. I'm so scared of knowing the answer that I couldn't really have a peaceful sleep last night.

"Yo! What's up biotch?!" I get a hit in the butt. Uhm... I know who this is. I turn and give her a smile, "Christine! Miss ya sooo much! How was your date with Kelvin?"

"It was fantastic! Oh my God! He was so fantastic! He took me to the beach and we had a long walk there and then we talked about the future and after the dinner..... he kissed me! Alison, he kissed me! And I was like......" She goes on and on."Wow... That sounds wonderful" I say, trying to sound like I'm paying attention to what she just said but obviously, I'm not.

"Anyways, so what did you do while I was on my date with Kelvin?" Her question remind me of Katy. I let out a smile when the thought of her comes into my mind. "I went to watch Paranormal Activity with Katy." I say nonchalantly. "Oh, Katy, our proud lesbian friend." She smirks, "No, wait, I thought you don't like horror movie?" She gives me a confused look. 

"Er... because they ran out of tickets for other movies." I lie. My purpose on buying horror movie tickets is to ask Katy out. Christine nods. We go into our classroom and the topic of the day is Kelvin. And the person who has the most things to say is obviously Christine. Sigh.

_____________________

It's a fine afternoon after school, the only sounds that I can hear are the noises little birds make. Oh, I have lots of homework today! I hate school. I take my key out of my pocket and open my door house. 

"Mom, I'm home!" I greet.

"Hey sweetie!" She comes out from nowhere and greet me back with a kiss on my forehead, "Want me to make you something to eat?"

"Anything, mom."I run up the stairs and walk into my room. I throw my bag and my body onto the bed. And the first thing I think about is her - who slept next to me last night, right here, on this bed. I can't help but smile ear to ear like an idiot.

"Alison, come down! I make some cookies for ya!" Her yell interrupts my thought. I quickly run down and into the kitchen. My mood suddenly brightens up as I see my favorite cookies are placed nicely on a plate on the dining table.

"Your friend seemed nice." She says randomly."Oh, you mean Katy? Yeah, she's pretty awesome." I can't stop giggling every time I hear her name

."You seem like you like her, a lot." She says nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I do." I reply in the same tone. "No, wait, what do you mean mom? You think that I'm a... lesbian?"

She looks at me without saying a thing but I know what she is thinking. The answer is in her head. It says 'Yes, that's exactly what I mean. By the way you giggle every time I mention the name Katy, I know you love her, you completely head over heels in love with her.' I also already have an answer on my mind. What's the answer on my mind? 'Yes, mom. You just describe exactly how I feel.' 

We haven't seriously talked about homosexuality. But now why are we sitting here and randomly bring on this topic? "Mom." My tone becomes more serious as I look straight into her eyes with my emotionless eyes. "Hanging out with a lesbian doesn't mean I will become a lesbian as well."

"What?" She gasps, "She's a lesbian? You haven't told me about that.""I'm sorry, mom, I forgot to tell you about that."She frowns, "It's ok sweetie, as long as she is not any bad influences. However, you better hang out with her lesser. It's my advice." She stands up and walks into the living room and turns on the tv while I sit there, looking down at my cookies. Sigh. I quickly swallow the last cookie on my plate and get into my room. I lie down on my bed and stare hard at the ceiling knowing that there is only one thing that's on my mind. Her.