Chapter 15 - Katy's POV

It's like something is missing. I suddenly feel like something is missing. Something that makes me happy suddenly disappeared and left me feeling empty in my boring room. I feel like hell right now. I grab my phone on my study table, tap my finger on the message inbox and I stare at it for I'm-not-sure-how-many minutes. Why hasn't she called me? Why hasn't she texted me? I feel so lonely without receiving her text just like I can't go a day without seeing a single text from her. I feel like I'm going to explore. I rest my head on the palms of my hands, trying to calm myself down. Then I feel my phone vibrating and the light binking. I quickly grab my phone while the thought of Alison calling is on my mind.

"What's up, girl?"  this is me trying to sound cheerful.

"Be prepared, I'm gonna be at your house in a min. See ya!" Christine says in a hurry and then hangs up immediately. I bet something important just happened. The thought makes me nervous and curious at the same time.

____________________

I immediately take out my phone as I feel it just vibrated, "I'm outside!" God! Does she have to text me like this?! Just come in already!

I stumble down the stairs and she runs into my house and up to my room as soon as I open the door. I look at her questionably with my eyes wide open, thinking something is really very important. I quickly close my door and run up stair to join her.

"Christine, calm down and look at me. I know something big just happened, now spill everything out!" I say as I see her walk in circle in my room.

"Alison. Her mom has locked her in her room and she's not allowed to talk to you!" She says loudly, anger filled her voice and then she exhales heavily.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you're gay."

And I'm crushed. I become speechless. I look down at my feet as a tear is ready to escape my eye and I try hard not to let it fall, when actually, I want to cry my heart out, until I have no more tears left for me to cry. So it is my fault. It's me that she is locked in her room. It's my fault. I mentally curse and slap myself. At the same time, I wish I wasn't gay. I wish I was a guy so her mom doesn't have to be unhappy for having a daughter who is friend with a lesbian and Alison doesn't have to be punished. But God made me a female, I clearly have no choice.

"Ok then. I won't see her anymore. I'll leave her alone." my face is completely blank. Christine looks at me like she doesn't expect me to say this. Well, me too, I didn't expect myself to say this either.

"What?!" Christine says, confused, she looks at me like I'm an alien just arrived from another planet, " Are you freakin' kidding me?! She's locked in her room because she befriended with you - a lesbian. Doesn't she mean anything to you?" 

"What do you want me to do, Christine?'' I look at her like she just blames me for doing something wrong when I actually just want to satisfy everyone, "You said she's locked because of me. Now I leave her alone so she won't be locked in there anymore and her mom can be satisfied, I'm just being fair, and everyone can be happy?!" 

"No," She shakes her head, "Alison isn't happy if you leave her alone."

I laugh, like she just said something ridiculous, "I'm just one of her ordinary friend, I'm not that important, it won't hurt that much to lose a friend, just sh-" 

"She's fucking head over heels in love with you, you idiot!" She yells at me. She yells those unbelievable words into my ears. She yells those words which I've always wanted to hear for so long into my ears. But should I be joyful to hear these words in this situation?

Author's Note:

                 Hi readers, thx for keeping up with me and really appreciate that you are willing to spend a few mins to read every chapter. 

                 I want to announce that there will be a kiss of Katy & Alison in the next chap (or maybe next next) :)