Prologue:

Harry P.O.V.

*FLASHBACK*

My mum and I pulled into the new plastered drive way with her black painted Camri. The house was large, but not as vast as the one we used to have in California. This house was white caramel. There were stripes of gold on it and fenced around it. There were seven rooms, well from what I could see from my window. As soon as my mum turned off her engine and parked , I hopped out and fished my luggages out the trunk... and my mum's of course. I just wanted to get comfy and throw everything anywhere to go to sleep for the day. I started towards the porch until I was stopped by someone you could call my neighbors. My mum called me over and introduced me to her friend Joe. She was petite and delicate. I launched my hand to her for a hand shake of welcome, but instead I got pulled into a hug. I peered over her shoulder and saw a guy trudging over covered with tattooes and piercings. He was good looking I guess  you could say for a punk. But I shouldn't be thinking about it anyway, I'm not interested in men. 

" Hey, I'm erm Louis" he said

"Oh. I'm Harry nice to meet you, I Iike your tattoos" I said trying to compliment him, more sounding like a question. He chuckled and blushed a little. I thought it was adorable.

"Well I think we're going to be good mates, you seem nice. Bye I'll see you later" and with that he left with a wink. As soon as he disappeared I felt alone and wanted him to come back, but it didn't matter. I should be focusing on fixing things up in my new home.

 Tell me if I should continue guys....

Comment, vote, favorite, add to library, even critisize. Whatever! Just spread the news!

XX