Chapter 1

Harry P.O.V.

(Present time) in the book

I just finished fixing our things for school tomorrow,  me and Louis usually didn't go to the same school. But now we were and I was really anxious. I invited a couple of his riends over Niall and Zayn. While I invited Liam, which is probably my only friend besides Louis. 

"Hey come on, get aff your lazy arses and help me shove these into my backpack!" I called down the stairs. No one came so there I was, sitting on my backpack trying to make sure it didn't implode on me and the stair cases. Soon enough I heard a few steps that sounded familiar.  I saw Liam peek pass the wall seperating us he came and helped me fix my belongings. After I was ready I went over to the island and filled a blue dotted glass cotainer with water.  I gulped it down in less than four sips and skipped pver to the living room plopping my bodynext to Niall who was too busy playing Black Ops 3 against Louis and Zayn to notice.

"You son of a -" Niall shrieked when his character was on the verge of death. I watched him,  amused by how fired up he got on the littlest things. After a while of procrasinating I decided to shower and change. I threw on a grey shirt with baggy black jeans because I knew I wasn't going anywhere. I shuffled down the stairs and sat on a chair in the island immediately falling asleep.

Louis P.OV.

Finally, Niall stopped playing his dumb video game and took to conscience that he lost and stopped arguing. I swear that boy is a ball of evergy. After awhile of watching them play I decided that I needed to use the loo, so I pardoned myslef. I normally don't go to Harry's house, so I had to ask Liam for directons. As soon as Liam reported me where to go  raced off because while he was telling me, my urine already seemed to want to jump out on my pants. I scrolled up the stairs quickly. I did my duties and then went to look for someting productive to do. I bumped into Harry somehow.

"Oh hey.. sorry I didn't see you there." I said giving an reassuring smile.

"Yea, whatever  nobody ever notices me when I'm standing right here." He spat out. I didn't expect him to say that. My eyes widened a bit and I had a look of confusion on my face.

"W-what's your problem?" I questioned looking for sympathy in his eyes. He didn't respond, instead he leaned his body closer to me until the space between us disappearded and his li[ps crashed into mine. I had no hesitation letting him in and kissing him back.

Immediately woke up from my sleep and stared at the clock trying to make out the numbers, but my eyes didn't adjust to the sunlight yet. I brought my digital phone to my face and noticed a notification reading:

To Louis 

Hey, I'm commming to over to pick you up in an hour Loubear.

-Harry

I was confused so I looked at the time again. It was 7:30, which means I had thirty time to get ready. So I rushed to my backpack remembering that I hadn't fixed it yesterday. I should've listened to Harry.

~Skipping getting ready~

My mom didn't wake up yet, neither my sisters. I grabbed my jacket and headed out to Harry's car. I could see that Liam was there with him from where I was. When I reached the car door, Liam gestured to Harry to unlock the door so we could depart.

"Hey are you ready guys?" Harry asked glancing at both me and Liam. I nodded in reassurance. Harry started his car towards school with the radio on. It was Harry's first time going there so I had to guide him the way.

~0~SKIP

The car was just  approaching the school parking lot. The words Mulligar High School were printed in large red and blue bold letters. Niall and Zayn were in our usual spot blowing puffs of smoke into each other's spaces and sharing thoughts. I called them over and they put out cigars. Zayn kissed Niall and I almost forgot the feeling to be openly gay. I was too, but it was better when you had someone to be with. 

Liam P.O.V                                                                                                                                                    (Sorry for the switch of point of views so many times, buuuuuuut it's for the better)

As Harry began to pull up into the parking lot of school I saw two figures peering from a corner. I knew it was Zayn and Niall because I saw those two figures kiss and I recalled them being openly gay. They walked over when Louis had called them over. To be honest I don't really like punks or gay people. It sickens me to see a male and another male sucking each others faces.  So that made me dislike Zayn and Niall alot adding on that they were tatooed freaks. I didn't have a problem with Louis. I knew he was punk and I didn't mind, at least he wasn't blowing puffs of smoke into my face. Me being the good friend I am, I would be choosing Harry's friends this year and these would NOT be an option, with the exception of Louis. Only him. I was so caught in my thoughts that I didn't notice Harry yelling at me to get out the now parked car.  I jumped out forgeting Harry was behind me and I ran towards the entrance door.

Harry P.O.V.

I trudged in the back even though I knew I was late from yellig at Liam to get out my car. I quickly pulled out my schedule out of the front left pocket of my brown leather jacket. My first class was reading, then Music, then Technology 2, then Math honors, then Science, then Social Studies, then Language Arts, then Gym class which I hated because I didn't want to go home looking and smelling disgusting. I headed to my first class and saw Louis. I gave him a small smile and he motioned me to sit next to him. I shuffled through the desks and dropped everything down on my desk.

 Hahaha you thought it was real noooope. It's a dream. Larry will not happen that quick with me. Alot of people have been asking when is Larry going to happen and I'm happy you guys like it, but the story just began. Hold on!!!

Comment, vote, share, add to library, favorite! Whatever you want :)