Chapter 2

This is a filler chapter!

"Hey Louis, we haven't talked in so long, how's your family?" You may think I just talked to him yesterday,  but we're like brothers we had a tight bond that meant we conversated 24/7.

"Harry, how's your family?" I missed thr answer to my question due to my lostin thought. I shrugged it off and answered:

"Oh they're-" Until, the teacher cut me off calling attendence saying " Lewis Tomlinson?" I snorted and shortly replied for him.

"He's here and it's Louis by the way." He shot me a glare and I smiled smugly. He finished taking attendance while I continued my conversation,  but now in a whisper since class began. Louis wasn't really paying attention. He scribbled in his notebook that all his attention was drawn into. I yawned and  stretched over only to see a name. Alex. I pressed my lips in a thin line and my brows furrowed.. I almost felt jealous, but the feeling disappeared too quickly for me to identify. The bell rang and everyone rushed into the halls, while Louis and I were waiting in the classroom because we didn't like the idea of getting shoved around. Well I didn't. My next class was music which I loathed since I had stage fright.

"So where are you off to next?" Louis asked. "I could give you directions." I nodded and answered,

"I'm off to music what about you?" He smirked and shrugged out a simple "same." We both departed the classroom Louis leading the way, and headed to the auditorium. By the time we arrived the class already started warming up. Since this class was an elective I'm guessing that we had to audition. If it weren't for that I would''ve been cruising through it. There weren't enough chairs so Louis offered me to share a seat, but I passed the offer (which I now regret).

"Ok, now who would like to start first?" To my suprise Zayn stepped up. I didn't notice he was there. Niall immediately started to cheer him on.  Zayn shot him a look and Niall blushed on cue.  I swear those too had a telepathic connection.

"Well, what are you going to sing for us?" the women questioned.

"Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift." The weary women's eyes widened a little, but then continued to play the chords.

" I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said, "I'll never let you go"

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling,

Everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Hold on to this lullaby

Even when music's gone

Gone

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh