#14 Bachelor Party (another boys pov)

LIAM: (Zayn’s pov)

“LIAM LIAM LIAM,” the boys chanted. I jumped out of the car and ran towards the flat. The door flew open, revelling a smiling Liam but an unimpressed Y/N. “Bye Sweetheart. I love you,” Liam said kissing Y/N. “I love you too,” she replied. “The boys are waiting for you,” I laughed, pointing behind me. He laughed and walked towards them, thinking I was following. I turned back to Y/N. I knew she was worried about what we had planned for Liam, but it was apart of getting married. “Zayn,” she said looking at me, “Look after him, please. Just because his second kidney has been working for years; I don’t think he-” I cut her off, “I understand Y/N. I’ll try but you know how they like to celebrate. Maybe they will drink too much and won’t notice Liam slowing down. But don’t worry, he is smart enough not to over do it,” I said, kissing her cheek and returning to the car from Liam’s Bachelor party.

LOUIS: (Liam’s pov)

“I can’t see anything,” Louis groaned, his hand reaching up towards his face. “That’s what I blind fold does,” Niall replied. “No, not yet,” Harry laughed, hitting his hand away from his eyes. “Ow,” Louis pouted, “What’s going on?” We all laughed. Zayn and Harry sat him on the chair, as Niall walked back to the door. “Well, remember what you did at my bachelor party, will I have returned the favour,” I said. Louis poked his tongue out in my direction. “Whatever Payne,” he said not believing me. “Ready Tommo,” Harry laughed, as Niall opened the door and in walked a girl dressed as a policewomen. The boys bit their lips to keep from laughing. I stepped closer to Louis and untied the blind fold. His expression was speechless. “No you didn’t,” he quickly sobered up. “Don’t worry Lou,” I smirked, “the girls have something similar planned for the bachelorette party for Y/N.”

NIALL: (Louis’ pov)

“For gods sake Niall,” I said helping him up the stairs. “But I need to see my Princess,” he wined. “And you couldn’t wait a few more hours till she is awake,” I joked. He looked at me and smiled wide, “My sleeping beauty.” I groaned as he leaned on me. He stumbled on the next step and started laughing loudly. “Shh Niall, you will-” I stopped and looked up seeing Y/N rubbing her eyes. “Lou Ni,” she said sleepily, “What are you doing? I thought you were all staying at Harry’s.” I pulled Niall to his feet and he ran towards Y/N, pulling her into a tight hug. “He said he wanted to see you. Something about not being able to sleep without you or making sure you were safe,” I explained. Y/N smiled and kissed his forehead. “Thanks Lou. Could you help me get him into bed, then you can go home?” she asked. I nodded, pulling Niall off Y/N and into his bed. “Princess,” I heard Niall mumble as I left the room.

HARRY: (Niall’s pov)

“How much further?” Harry wined, the alcohol sitting in. “The club is on the corner,” Liam replied. “Can’t believe you are getting married,” Zayn said wrapping his arm around Harry’s shoulder. “Yeah little Haz is growing up,” Louis added pinching his cheeks. Harry pushed him away, which only encouraged him further. Harry pushed Louis off him again but then froze. “What?” Louis asked confused. “A tattoo,” Harry mumbled and walked into the tattoo parlour. We followed him inside laughing, completely forgetting our plans. Harry spoke to the tattoo artist and followed him to the chair. Just as he sat down on the chair, we heard a scream. We all looked towards the main door and saw Y/N and her friends standing there with shocked expressions. Y/N stepped inside and looked directly at Harry, “You promised no more tattoos until we were married.”

ZAYN: (Harry’s pov)

“Careful, we don’t want to wake him,” Liam said. We looked at each other laughing. “Wake him up?” Louis asked. “We could never wake him up while on tour, what makes you think this will,” I added taking a breath. Niall dropped Zayn’s leg and bent over laughing harder. “Here will do,” Louis said, letting go of his other leg and going through his bag. “Hold him up,” Louis instructed. Due to the amount of drinks we had had, we struggled to hold Zayn up. “Wait, undress him first,” Niall suggested. We took of his shirt and jeans, leaving him in just his underwear. Louis opened the plastic wrap and wrapped it around Zayn and the pole. We let him go and doubled over in laugher again. “mmmm,” he groaned, opening his eyes. “What’s going on?” he slurred trying to move. “All those times you worn our clothes and never washed them, this is our payback,” Niall said. “Plus it’s for Y/N,” Louis said taking a picture on his phone before we ran away.