The Darkness

*At Justin'shouse*

"(Y/N) don't you want to take you home? It's really dark outside" said Justin and looked in your eyes «No Justin its ok I'll go by foot" you put on your jacket and you hugged him "Ok then be careful beautiful" he kissed your cheek and he took you to the door "Of course Justin! Goodnight" you smiled at him and you started walking on the road.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

"He's always so protective with me! I love Justin more than a best friend, I love him like a brother but sometimes he does like I'm a little baby. I understand that it's too dark and there is no light here but I'm ok. I will go home and that's all." I thought and I kept walking on the big road. Then I heard a noise from the little forest on the other side of the road. Ok that was really scary there is no light I'm alone and right now I'm so scared and nervous. I must go home. I started walking faster and faster to be home and feel safe. I was so scared that I almost ran. The dark was making it worse. I turned to the corner and the like a bad dream I saw him.... He was there! The person who everyone was talking about was there... He grabbed meand he took me into a van while I was screaming for help but no one could hear me. "HELP! HELP! LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!" I was screaming and he got angry "Shut up or I'll kill you right now" he told me and his voice shouted angry while I was crying "Good girl" he laughed and he started touching my ass, now I was crying even more. When he closed the door he strapped on my hands and my feet. "If you will be a good girl maybe I won't kill you" he laughed and then I saw his face on the light of the van. "You are MacCann!!!" I said "Yeah baby that's me! And you must be happy!" said Jason and he chucked me under the chin "Don't touch me! And why I must be happy?" I looked at him with hate "Because I came here to take you and didn't send my boys to bring you to me" he laughed and he knocked the van. I heard someone and then we were moving. I didn't know where we were going I begged him to let me go.

(Justin's P.O.V)

From the moment (Y/N) left I feel very weird. I wanted to take her home but she didn't want to... I truly love her not only as a friend or as a sister that she thinks but as "something more". I want her for 4 years and I think about her a lot. If it wasn't my family I would date her but.... They don't want her because she's not rich as we are! I hate all these... Why the money must tell you with who you should be? It's a chaos.... I would like to be normal... I can't go on with this state anymore! I love (Y/N) and I'll do her mine!

And like this the night gone on... Justin were thinking about you and you were in a very difficult occasion at a van with a wanted person....

-----