What happened?

justins pov

I got to the offic and Amy -my secretary- smiled to me. "Good morning Mr. Bieber" she told and I wicked my head "Morning. My coffee on my desk in 5 minutes and tell me what we got today Amy" I got to my office and I closed the door behind me. I sat on my big brown leather chair and put my briefcase on the floor next to me. I took my phone and sent a message to (Y/N). She didn't answer to my last one, I worried about her, I typed the message and pressed the "sent" button.

From: Justin To: Bubblegum :D

Y u r no texting me or calling me? I really worry about u...

Please call if u won't come today...

xx

(Y/N 's P.O.V)

A hand were around my waist and I was in a soft bed. I looked around and I was in a big roomunder warm coatings. I turned to the ledt andsaw him sleeping. Yeah he is 25 for sure. I thinked and then I remembered who he was andI took away his hand. He took me away from my family and friends... But what I'm doing in bed with him? I looked down and I was wearing nothin! OMG!!! I took off a little bit the coating and I saw that I was wearing only my panties. What happened? I had no idea...

I started reminding wat happened yesterday and I was thinking...

Last night:

"You can't do something" he said while I was doing like he wasn't thee "Just let me go... I won't tell anything... Please believe me..." I was with my arms on my back again strapped strong. He did it cause I slapped him when he told me that I'm a slut. No one ever called me like that and no one will! He did what he wanted, he liked seeing me with my hands strapped, I could see it in his eyes. "You might be very tired" he told me and he rubbed my chin a little. Then I heared my phone's message tone. "No" I thinked and I closed my eyes, "Someone's got message" he laughed a little and he took my phone and opened it. "Ohhh It's fom your best friend" he smiled hith a hyronic smile and he opened the message "He cares about u! OMG! Someone kill him!" he threw the phone on his desk and he looked at me"Let's drink something!" he went to the little table with the drinks and he put some whisky in two glasses and he came to me"We take this off!" he solved myhands and gave meone of the glasses "Drink... It's ok. I don't wanna kill u at the moment" he laughed and hedrinked, how he could making fan with the death? "I dont want... I don't drink..." I answered discussed "I SAID DRINK!" he looked into my eyes and he was very angry I should do something before he get more angry "Ok hold on Mr. Killer" I drunk a little and I looked down "Dont make fun with me" he walked to the little table and he put more whisky in his glass and he drinked it again "Don't drink so much" i spelled and I looked at him "Don't worry I what I do" He took the bottle between us and he looked at me.

We started drinking and drining and drinking I couldn't think anything I had drink a lot but he was still himself. Then everything run off and since then I don't remember anything. What he did to me? What? Why I am only with my panties? I moved a little and he opened his eyes and in a few seconds he was with a gun and he aimed me. "What are u doing?" he said with and angry and scared face, I couldn't say anything "I SAID WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" "No-no-nothing I-I just moved" i was scared not scared I was more than this I was terrified. What would he do? He would kill me?

-----