New Member Of Fairy Tail

I shoved Keninchi away from me, my face burning, and not because of my fire. I really wanted to slap him in the face. But it's kinda funny, because he looked just as embarrassed as me.

"Uh-I-you see..." He stammered, rubbing his neck.

"Why... what were you just doing?" I asked. Please don't say kissing, please don't say kissing...

"I couldn't find any other way to wake you up to take some medicine. Natsu said that it's to control your powers. It's originally supposed to be a shot, but since Erza-San said you hated needles, I decided to pass it through your mouth. But it looks like you're just fine... Heh heh..." He didn't look at me the entire time.

"You're lying, aren't you. Because I don't taste any medicine in my mouth." I raised a brow.

"Uh..." Keninchi was cut off by Natsu opening the door.

"Hey lil' sis! How you feelin?" He asked, sitting beside me.

"Fine. I have this massive headache but otherwise I'm fine." I said. Natsu smiled.

"I've got the medicine here for you. Are you hungry?" He asked. My stomach rumbled and I stared at him.

"What do you think?" I asked. Natsu chuckled and helped me out of bed.

"Still as grumpy as ever I see?" He muttered and walked downstairs. Keninchi just stood there looking stupid. Then I noticed something on his pale cheek.

"Keninchi? Is that what I think it is?" I pointed to the dark green Fairy Tail mark on his face.

"Yep! Mirajane-sama asked me if I wanted to join Fairy Tail, and since you were here I had to say yes."

"Because I was here?" I crossed my arms, some of my salmon hair falling in my eyes.

"Uh... yeah?" He looked away from me. Something hurt inside my heart. I hated when he did that- Hold on WHAT?!

"Um... Hisui?"

"Yeah?"

"Uh... how can I say this..." He stammered as his face got redder. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shaddup already." I said as I pecked his lips. "That's payback for earlier." And I walked downstairs.

************************************
Sorry about the short chapter guys! It's because I have something in store for all of you lovelies!

Bye!