A New Family & First Mission

(AN:E.N.D is still Zerefs strongest demon but there is another one who is weaker than him by a small margin.And it happens to be someone that Natsu knows!)
-------------------------------------------------------
Mistral Town - x776 - Normal PoV

As Natsu entered Mistral the first thing that invaded his senses was an aura of serenity.He kept walking with the group until they were infront of a large red building.

"Here we are!"Icy said in a jolly tone as Natsu nodded and pushed the doors open.All attention went to the door as the group led Natsu to the guild master.Soon whispers broke out saying things like 'Isn't that Fairy Tails [Salamander]?' and 'Who is he?' as the group ignored them and kept going.

Soon they arrived at the guild masters office.They opened the door and went in with Natsu coming in last.The guild master raised a brow at the new arrival.

"Master we would like to add Natsu Dragneel to our guild."Ethan stated as the Master looked at Natsu up and down.'He displays and aura of power and confidence, I like that.'"Very well, welcome to our guild Crimson Wrath,Natsu Dragneel" he said as Natsu smirked.The master got the guild stamp and asked "Alright, where would you like it?" He asked as Natsu said his right shoulder.

"Alright two final things one is which team would you like to join?"He said as Natsu shrugged and pointed at the four and asked "Are they a team?"As the master and the four nodded.He looked at them and said "May I join your team?" With a monotone voice.They nodded as Sarah said "Welcome to Team Morningstar, Natsu!"As Natsu smiled and Happy fell of his head in shock."Um what's wrong Happy?" Ethan asked as Happy pointed at Natsu."T-t-that's the first real smile he's done since 'that' happened!"He said as Natsu looked at him.

"Alright Natsu, one more thing what magic do you use?" The master asked as Natsu told him of his [Dragon King Slayer] magic.The master nodded and asked one last thing."Also if you don't mind us snooping into your past, what is 'that' that you mentioned?"He asked as Natsu sighed."I'm gonna have to say this anyway so why not now."Natsu said as he began retelling them of what happened and of the deal he had with Acnologia.

By the end they were all shocked at what Fairy Tail did and at the deal he made with Acnologia."Oh also master I can use a secret weapon that you'll find out soon enough." He said as he smirked.The master nodded and said "Very well you are dismissed.Also I suggest you should train hard bacause in a year we will be in the Grand Magic Games."He finished as they nodded and left.'Things are looking up to be and interesting year'The master thought as he smiled.

----Timeskip----

"So Natsu you wanna do your first mission?"Ethan asked in a bored tone as Natsu replied "Sure" in the same tone.

"I'll go get one."Natsu said as he made his way towards the request board.He looked at the requests and one caught his eye.When he checked it he was surprised.It was to take down [Blaze] one of Zerefs Demons.He grabbed it and got it checked.He brought it back to the table and they were surprised as well.
-----------------------------------------------------                   Demon Hunt
   Help Needed!Demon on the loose! •Picture Of Blaze•
•Reward : 1,000,000 Jewels•
•Location : Blazing Peak•
-----------------------------------------------------
Natsu smirked and said "We're going demon hunting!"As he ran out the building with the others right behind him.

----Timeskip----Normal POV

Team Morningstar just arrived at the Blazing Peak which is a village on the peak that has unusually high temperature.The mayor of the town was the one who assigned the mission.

When they arrived at his house and got briefed they left for the deepest part of the peak.Once they arrived there it was a breath taking sight.Waterfalls made of lava, nice scenery really.They scanned the area for the demon but found none.

'How about you let me find him~?'A voice in Natsu's head asked.

'Not a chance'He though as the voice sighed.

"Don't let you guard down he is definitely here!"Natsu said as they all got into a circle in a battle stance.Natsu and Ethan saw a small movement and both immediately rushed at it.
"[FIRE DRAGON KING/PLASMA DRAGONS!]"They said as both their fists were covered by crimson and dark blue energy respectively"[BREAKDOWN FIST]!"They finished as they both hit the thing that moved and caused a smoke screen.

When the smoke screen died down the boys saw the demon and yelled "Leave this to us!" In unison as the girls backed up and let them do the fighting.Icy and Skylar where watching Natsu while Sarah was watching Ethan.

Back to the fight Blaze stood up and scanned them and smirked.

"[Fire Shot]" Blaze said as he shot a 30 round shot made of fire.

"[Fire Dragon King/Plasma Dragon Vanguard]"They said as they put their hands in an X-formation and we're both covered in a crimson and dark blue aura respectively.Two aura shields materialized infront of them.

The attack went and hit their shields and three fire shots went pass them towards the girls.As the attacks came closer the girls were getting ready to defend but Natsu and Ethan both came at inhuman speed and Natsu grabbed the bullets headed for Icy and Skylar while Ethan grabbed the one headed for Sarah.The boys crushed the bullets in there hands and immediately charged after Blaze.

"[Blaze Spire!]"The demon said as they boys were covered in a flame tower which caused an explosion to happen creating smoke.When the smoke died down Natsu and Ethan were standing just fine.

"[Fire Dragon King Brilliant Flame/Plasma Dragons Cosmic Tornado]"They both said as the demon was covered in a bubble made of flames with dark blue tornadoes inside.When they died down the demon was barely standing.

"[Fire Dragon Kings Wingbeat Attack!]"Natsu shouted as he sent Blaze flying towards Ethan with a wing attack.

"[Plasma Dragons ROAR!]"Ethan said as he unleashed a roar at the approaching Blaze causing him to go back towards Natsu.

"[Deathly-Fire Dragons Breakdown Fist!]"Natsu said as his fist was covered in a crimson and black energy as he hit Blaze sending him rolling on the floor.

"[Plasma-Fire Dragons Secret Art : Plasma-Fire Storm!]"The two said as their magic combined to make a unison raid which caused a storm of blue lightning and black and white fire.When the storm died down Blaze was on the floor unconscious.

The boys then heard clapping and looked towards the girls to see them approaching them and clapping.

"Wow for your first time fighting together that was excellent teamwork.The demon didn't stand a chance!"Skylar said energetically.

"Thanks for protecting us but we could have done it ourselves."Icy said as the boys smiled.

"Nice job you two."Sarah said as she stopped by them all.

"Well let's go get our reward and finish this mission!"Natsu said as they nodded and left.After a while Blaze woke up and whispered "So you have been reborn Masters E.N.D and Shadow?" In curiosity.

(AN: Allllrighty there's chapter two.Didnt expect me to reveal who 'Shadow' was this early did cha?Well that's it for this.Ill see you in the next chapter A Fairy Encounter & Let the Games Begin!)