Shades

(Listen to this while reading)
Mias pov
I was home alone, at least I think. I'm so scared of something attacking me. Not something, someone. My stalker, Grayson Dolan. I hear a car outside, I instantly get a scared feeling. I look through the Shades. I see his car, a black Range Rover. I hear breathing behind me, heavy breathing. I turn around to see him looking me up and down. Biting his lip, we meet eyes. His eyes were hazel but now all I see is black in his eyes. He stands there a minute processing the things he's going to do to me as I stand there frozen, scared, hope and helpless. His hand running through his brown hair with a few blonde streaks in it. Our eyes finally meet and he smirks, an evil smirk.
He sees the fear in my eyes.
He sees that I'm helpless.
He sees that I'm hopeless.
He sees that he's gonna love this.
He grabs my waist an pulls me closer, he pulls my head closer to his lips and our lips meet. He pulls away.
"You know you want this." He says, with a raspy sexy voice. I try to push away but his grip was too strong. "I can't wait." He says biting his lip. He pulls me closer and kisses me. He takes off my big shirt  revealing my Victoria Secret bra, I just got it today so I was tryin to adjust to it. His perfect jaw drops, he looks me up and down and sees the same colored thong that I'm wearing. He picks me up, and walks me upstairs and opens my door and lays me on my bed. How does he know which room is mine? I look at my window and I can see his black Range Rover. Shit.
He takes off his shirt and his pants and boxers.
He sticks it in and I moan.
I not only see him I feel him.
He goes back and forth I moan.
"G-Grayson!" I moan and he bites his lip. I start scratching his back leaving marks. He moans with pleasure, he goes faster by each mark I leave. "Gr-ayson!!!" I moan practically screaming.
"W-what's my n-name?" He asks as I began moaning his name.
"Grayson!"
"W-what is it?"
"D-Daddy!" I say and he goes way faster causing me to cum out of control. He goes faster and faster.
"FFFFFFUUUUCCCKK." He says as he cums . Thank God I'm on the pill. His pull out game was fucking strong. "How did you like Grayson?"
"Rape."
"Doesn't count as rape if you were moaning my name with pleasure and calling me daddy baby. I'll be back soon leave this window unlocked for me." He said as he got his clothes on and jumped out the window, he landed on his feet.
I dont know how to feel about this.

Authors pov
Is it just me or did this chapter make you feel some type of way about Grayson😵

I know the song may not last if you are a reader like me just keep replaying.

Do you guys like long chapters like this??

Okay well I gotta go love you guys .
PEACE✌🏽️💜💙💚