Of

Mias pov
"Oo na Na!" I yell as I dance on the dance floor as I sway my hips back and forth. I look around there's a lot of people.  I spot on hot ass boy, we make eye contact. He smirks , and I wink. I look at the stage for a pole. I see one I the middle. I climb into the stage, I run up to the pole. I take my shirt off revealing my Victoria Secret maroon bra. I through my shirt at the boy, and I proceed to strip dance on the pole.
"Put your hands in the air if your fucking tonight."
I raise my hand, and the Dj says.
"Who? Have them come up and dance with you."
I smirk, I walk over to the crowd. But he already jumped on the stage. He tapped me on the back, I turn around. And he pulls me close, our lips touch a little. I pull back and he does a hot laugh. I look at him with a huge smirk. I bent over and jiggle my ass a little. He puts his hand on my lower back and grinds against me. You hear a big Ooohhhhhh from the girls in the crowd. I look at him, I push him all the way to the ground. He smirks as he lays on the ground. I take off my pants revealing my Martin thong. I sit on him, I start twerking. I instantly feel his huge boner.
"How big is it? Like 7 feet?" I whisper. He laughs sexily.
I pull him up by his shirt, I pull on his shirt to follow me backstage. I go into a room that says "4 sex" I lock the door. He finds a condom I a cabinet filled with condoms.
"My names Grayson." He says with a smirk.
"I'm Mia." I say as I pounce on his dick and start jumping up and down. He moans.
"Of fuck!" He moans, he flips me so that he's on top. He trusts in and out in and out, faster and faster each time. He goes faster and faster Until I squirt. I moan with pleasure.
"Fuck Grayson!" I moan, he keeps going though. He goes faster and faster until he cums.
"FUCCCKKKK!" He moans, we lay there panting.
"Your so FUCKING hot."