-"freak"-

Mia's texting pov
Unknown
Hey babygirl hear your a freak care to show me?
Mia
Who is this?
Grayson
My names Grayson , Grayson Dolan. You know me as daddy, well ARE going to know me as daddy.
Mia
I don't fuck with fuckboys.
Grayson
Ohh but babygirl your forgetting. I have that embarrassing video of you and I would care to post it🤔 do you care?
Mia
You fucking bitch your black mailing me!
Grayson
Oh babygirl it's not black mailing unless your talking about my dick because it is as big as a black males.
Mia
Your a lier, it's as small as the rasin in one of your YouTube videos.
Grayson
Bet.
Mia
Bet.
Grayson
Be at my house in 5, we'll see then babygirl.
Mia
Grayson it's 3 in the fucking morning.
Grayson
So I want that ass now.
Mia
Okay.
Mia's pov
I throw on some clothes, daisy dukes and a blue croptop. I tiptoe downstairs, as I open the front door and it creeks. I open the door to my car and I turn it on slowly. I speed out of there and I began to drive to The DOLAN house. It's not that far. I pull into there house and I see that all the lights are on. Every possible light is one in this God damn house. I text Grayson,
Mia
I'm here.
Grayson
I could tell, I saw that fat ass threw the top window. I'll be down in a little bit babe.
Mia's pov
Ooohh the things this boy does to me, I stand at the front door as I wait. Finally the door opens and there reveals a shirtless Grayson. His 6pack of abs showing, I just want to tear him apart.
"MIA!" Grayson yells as he snaps in my face.
"Sorry it's just your so sexy I just want to-" I say before he cuts me off. He pulls me closer to his body.
"I could say the same thing babygirl." He says. Our foreheads touching, our lips inches apart. He kisses me and I push him so I can get inside. He shuts the door as we make out. He takes off my shirt and shorts and pushes me onto the couch. He takes off his pants and boxers revealing his huge dick.
I drool, he smirks. He takes off my thong and pushes it to the side. He sticks in and slowly goes back and forth. My eyes instantly go to the back of my head.
"Fuck babygirl your so tight." He mumbles as he slowing goes back and forth.
"Mmmm." I moan. He leans off and begins to suck on my neck. He leaves hickey after hickey as his thrusts get faster. They get faster and faster until I'm moaning so loud that I'm practically yelling.
"FUCK!" I moan as he bites his lip. I squirt and he goes faster.
"BABYGIRL IM GONNA-" he says as he has a satisfied look. "Ahhh fuck."
"Oh-my-lord." I say imbetween pants.
"Babygirl, we're gonna have to keep in contact if this is how you fuck."