Chapter 4

I sat in only a towel with nothing else coming up with possible methods to block thoughts between the bond that now followed between us. Hmm... I pondered and then tried the stereotypical method of imagining building a wall brick by brick until all I could imagine was a wall then just to be on the safe side I reinforced the wall with a thick steel volt door like at a bank. Violate shaking pull me out of my concretion to become face to face with a feral looking Lucas including blood red eyes. I scooted back slowly farther into the back of the couch trying to be absorbed in to the furniture to escape his penetrating glaze while thinking He must have found out about my plan to escape. I really hope he was not serious about tying me up again so I couldn't escape but knowing him he would most definitely do that. He followed each of my movements tell I became locked in by his body his gaze on became angrier causing him to start to shake.

In between frightfully vicious sounding growl he mustered out "Why can't I hear your thoughts are you blocking me?"

I knew there would be no easy way out of this situation so I decided to admit a white lie hoping I could get in less trouble and have him calm down before he changed on top of me most likely leading accidently to my death. Taking a deep breath to calm my nerves I shakily replied "Yes I did try and block you, it seems I was successful at my attempt but not for the reason you are thinking. The reason I blocked you was because I did not want to upset you in any thought I had in my past life as I was trying to avoid getting jealous of your ... your ... wife. I do not know anyone here so I get somewhat lonely if you are not here and I did not know if I was allowed to leave the room, with me not wanting you to think I am weak and pathetic it seemed like the only option, my lord. I am sorry if it upset you, my lord." I had add stumbling over the word wife to make it seem as if it pained me to make the act seem more believable and hoped adding in "my lord" would give me bonus points. Noticing his fury drastically stop instead replaced with a cocky attitude after I finished my defense statement to Lucas.

"So you were jealous over my extremely hot body like any girl would" he pause and lead in closure so every inch of my skin not cover, by what no seemed a flimsy towel, had a feeling of getting high of the sparks. I wanted so badly to release a moan that was wedge in my throat begging to be released; getting the reaction he wanted he whispered in my hair "you're lying about some of that statement, love because I can smell it in your scent so don't ever lie to me again. To illustrate why not to do this again I will have to punish you as I see fit for keeping me out of your mind and for lying to me."

I had trouble thinking and caring what he said but was rather more focused on finding some way to feel him inside me. Lucas reached a hand slowly down my silk hair to my smooth skin until it hit the towel and gently tugged on the damp fabric so it cascaded down on to the couch cushion in a small pile behind me. He then resumed his trail but with his tongue this time around my right breast, erecting the nipple from pure pleasure he began to suck on the nipple. A series of moans started to release from my mouth into the surrounding air. My fingers slowly inched their way down and unbuttoned his blue jeans forcing them to fall off along with his boxers in one swipe.

Lucas took this as his sign and position himself in between my legs and entered me rocking me into the back cushions of the couch. Increasing his speed I felt my arousal arise until he just pulls out and flip me so he is coming at me from behind but more rough and forceful this time. I stated calling his name out as if to tell heaven who is filling me with pleasure and he started groaning against me until he released having both of us collapse from exhaustion. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me to his chest as his if I was his only life line before he was fast asleep and I felt myself start to dose when a thought crossed my mind. It dawned on me that if he's sound asleep then now would be the perfect time to come up with my plan on how I can escape with no fear of being caught or being in trouble for blocking my thoughts.

I realized that I needed a great deal of time and steps to accomplish my little mission impossible with all the complications that go with it. First I would need to get out of the house to survey what is around here plus possible exist and the best way to do that would be if some else took me out rather than me try to do a purposefully failing escape attempt. No the best way to get out of this situation would be to have the wife get someone to kidnap me because than I can survey and get freedom without any punishment. Having the wife send someone out to kidnap me wouldn't be a problem if Lucas kept spending all his time with me having sex all the time to boot. His wife strikes me as the jealous type who wants to have the power and wealth he brings; which from what was said earlier is only to have his child and considering I have never taken any sort of birth control plus him never wearing a condom would make me a serious threat in her mind. Proud that I have the first phase work out, I just need to wait for my pawn to make her move so I can make way to freedom, I decide to take a short nap with the time I have left.