Chapter 2

Garroths POV-
As we were walking I noticed that ___ didn't say much, she probably isn't used to us yet. "So, ___ Where are you from?" She froze and said "M-My Fathers ranch, yeah that" "You don't look like a farmers daughter" "They all say that" she looked at the ground and looked like she was thinking about something. I looked at Laurance and he was looking at ___ too. We just shrugged it off and continued our way back to Pheonix Drop.

-Time skip to the front gates of Pheonix Drop cuz your Author~chan is lazy 😝-

Your POV-
As soon as I saw the gates I was amazed, the design of the walls were beautiful and looked very sturdy. As I was staring at the wall and gate, Garroth yelled "Brian, it's us and we brought a plus one" as soon as he yelled that the gate opened. A man with brown hair, was on the other side of the gate waiting for us to come in "Thank you, Brian" Garroth said. "Your Welcome, and who is this?" "My name is ___ it's nice to meet you" I said and stuck out my hand to shake his then he took your hand and shook it "Brian, pleasure to meet you ___" . I followed Garroth and Laurance to a purple and white house at the top of a hill and Garroth knocked on the door. A little boy with blonde hair and baby blue eyes that looked about 2 years old, opened the door "Hi I Levin!". A girl with black hair and hazel eyes in black and purple clothes walked to the door and picked up Levin. "Wow you are a fast little child" after she said that she laughed a little. "Hi Garroth, Laurance, and who's this?" "This is ___, we found her in a little camp area on the perimeter of the village on our patrol" "Oh ok, did you want to stay here in Pheonix Drop?" Aphmau asked. "I would love to stay here" I still had my hood on and I felt comfortable to take your hood down so you did. They all stared at you, especially Garroth as soon as he saw your face, his face turned red when he saw that u looked at him. "Um, ___ I will show you to your house that you will be staying in" Aphmau said breaking the silence. "Ok thank you" Aphmau took the lead and you followed with Garroth and Laurance behind, my house was right next to the guard station. On the top floor there was a kitchen and table with chairs, a F/C couch and a painting of a sunset next to the stairs that lead to the basement. Down stairs was a queen size bed and a dresser, the bed had F/C sheets and two pillows that matched the couch upstairs. I was so happy that I hugged Aphmau and said "Thank you SO much" she smiled and hugged back. As soon as Aphmau, Garroth, and Laurance left you went down stairs and flopped onto your new bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N (authors note) I will try to update this as much as I can I start my first day of high school tommorow and idk if I get homework on the first day (Thank god freshman don't take history 😝)