Chapter 5

-Your POV-

I was sitting in the boat while Garroth pushed the boat into the water. It was night so it was cold, after Garroth pushed the boat in the water he quickly leaped into the boat so we wouldn't get wet. He began to row the boat towards Phoenix Drop and we sat in silence.

Y= You, G=Garroth

Y- Isn't it a beautiful night?
G- Very, but not as beautiful as you *he winks at you*
Y- *you blush a little and hug yourself to keep warm*
G- Are you cold?
Y- A L-Little *you say while your teeth chatter*
G- *he puts the oars to the boat inside and sets them down* Come here
Y- Ok *you carefully go to him and sit next to him*
G- *he puts his arm around you and pulls you closer*
Y- *you snuggle against him and rest your head against his chest*
G- Wow, you really are cold *he chuckles*
Y- Y-Yeah *you giggle*

-Your POV-

Garroth then sets his head on the top of my head and holds me closer. I felt so safe in his arms and I started to get warmer. He then picks me up and sets me on his lap and I curl up in a ball against him and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-Garroth's POV-

It felt so nice to have Y/N in my arms. She was so cold when I first touched her but then she stopped shivering and started to look sleepy. I picked her up and put her in my lap and she layed her head against my chest and I carefully picked up the oars and started to row back to Pheonix Drop.

-MAGICAL TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY POTATOS-

-Still Garroth's POV-

We got to the docks an hour later and it was midnight and I picked up Y/N. I took her to my room and I set her on my bed while I slept on the floor next to her. I couldn't stop thinking about her and how cute she looks as a Meifwa after a while I fell...

Asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BAM CHAPTER.........5!! XD I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVNT UPDATED IN A LOOOONG TIME. IVE BEEN SOO BUSY WITH HOMEWORK N STUFF THATS BEEN GOING ON IN MY LIFE IDK WHY IM TYPING IN CAPS XDD Well Author~chan has to go now bye~