Chapter 9-Luke

I grab Lilli and push her behind me. "Lilli get Faith and Daniel to safety."

"I'm not leaving you!"

"Damn it Lilli." I grab her arm and dragged her out of the room.

"Luke!" She says.

"Don't even fight me on this, I do not want you back there!" She looks at me and crosses her arms.

"Mommy, mommy!" Faith cries out as she runs over to us.

"Where's Daniel?" I ask noticing that he isn't with her.

"H...he was s...shot." She cried. Lilli picks her up and walks upstairs. I run back to the gym to see Daniel laying on the floor. I look up to see Aimee smirking.

"YOU BITCH YOU FUCKING KILLED MY SON!" I say pulling out my gun shooting her in the shoulder. Hunter grabs Aimee and they leave. I run over to Daniel and pick him up. "Daniel please, baby please stay with us, please." I felt tears run down my cheeks and I heard a cry come from the door way.

"Bubby!" Faith says running over to us. Lilli stands on the doorway crying.

"Babe..." She breaks down and sobs uncontrollably.

Later that night we all stand in the back yard as Matt fills the hole with dirt. Lilli lays her head on my shoulder and she sniffles. "Babe, I'm sorry." She looked at me and shook her head.

"It's not your fault babe." I nod and she hugs me.

"Daddy?" I look down at Faith and pick her up.

"I'm lonely now..." I kiss her head.

"No shush, you aren't lonely. Erica is gonna have a boy. So you can play with him." She smiles a little and I hug both of my girls. "I promise to keep you both safe." We head inside and Lilli runs upstairs. I follow her and she turns to look at me.

"We lost our little boy, what if we lose Faith next. I never thought I would lose someone like that, he was only one..." She broke down crying and I hug her close to me.

"Shhh baby don't cry." I pick her up and lay her down. "Go to sleep Lil."
--------------------------------Omg the feelings, I'm sorry readers please don't hate me...I cried writing this chapter. Poor Daniel... Peace~Erica