Chapter 16~Lilli

Three weeks of being tortured really did a number on my body. Apparently I have two cracked ribs, a fractured wrist, and multiple bruises. "Lil do you need anything? Water, food, di.." I laugh cutting him off.

"Luke baby I love you but I'm fine and I could use some of the last one." He laughs and gets on the bed and I cuddle up next to him.

"Well you'll wait till you are better." I kiss his nose and close my eyes.

"Luke?" I ask yawning.

"What's is it Lil?" I move closer to him and lay my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry I left and I love you." I say starting to fall asleep.

"I love you too Lil." Is the last thing I hear before falling asleep.

-------Luke's P.O.V------
After Lilli fell asleep I leave her there and go down to Matt in the basement. "Ah Luke what a surprise to see you here." I roll my eyes.

"So Matt are you ready to talk?" I ask laughing as Dylan grabs a pair of pliers.

"Nope." I nod at Dylan.

"Dylan maybe start ripping his finger nails off or maybe pulling out his teeth, or or breaking his fingers and toes." Matt tenses up and starts panicking. "Ready to talk now?" He nods keeping an eye on Dylan.

"I'm working for the Vipers. They pay me more than you and give me better protection. The deal was I would get information on you and then I'd get rid of you. But Lilli got in the way. So we changed the plan. Get rid of you and I'd get Lilli." I glare at him and look around.

"How'd you get information?" I ask staring at him.

"Lilli, the three weeks she was down here I got a lot of information about you." I ball my fist and get up.

"You used her against me!"

"She gave the information up as soon as I threatened Faith." I lunge at him and punched him in the face.

"When he wakes up rip three of his teeth out." I walk upstairs and back to my bedroom. I look at Lilli sleeping peacefully.

"Mommy?" I look at Faith walk in and get on the bed. "Daddy come lay with us." Faith says as Lilli wakes up.

"Yeah daddy come lay with us." Lilli says looking at me. I lay down next to my favorite girls and drift off to sleep.
------------------
Holy update. Sorry I haven't updated schools been keeping me busy. But anywho here's chapter 16. Enjoy and stay lovely Angels❤️