Chapter (1)

Here I am a prostitute, let me tell you my story

Here I am a prostitute, let me tell you my story. My name is Rose Tomlinson, my father and my mother hate each other. They got divorced. I've chosen to live with my mother, but it was the worst choice. She married another man, my stepdad was treating me so bad and my mother didn't care. One day he tried to sexually assault me. I ran and told my mother but she thought I was lying, so I went to my room and took my bag and put all my clothes in it, everything I needed and at night I went to look at my mother. I saw her having sex with him. So I left home. And searched for any job to get money. But being a prostitute was where I ended up.

~~

I woke up and looked to my bedside clock its 3:00 pm. Kristen was still asleep. " Kristen, wake up." I said.

"Shut up let me sleep its so early." She said with a sleepy voice.

"It's 3:00 pm." I shouted.

"Holy shit." Kristen said jumping off the bed.

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and walked out to see what should I wear to attract men. I grabbed my black shirt, my short shorts, and my sneakers. I wore my baby blue bra and panties, and put on my red lipstick. Kristen was already dressed. She have dressed her black skirt, hot pink top, and her heels with her pink lipstick."ready?" I asked

"Yup, lets go." She said and we walked to the door. I grabbed the keys, and we walked out. "Where are we going to stand?" I asked.

"Maybe we can walk a little bit to the street behind us." She said.

"Let's go." I said as we walked. I was thinking about who our next customer would be with.

Here we are standing in the street. Two men in a car stopped." You free for the night?" One of the men asked.

"Yup, how much would you pay." I asked.