Chapter (2)

We arrived, his house is so big. I got out of the car, and walked behind him. He opened the door and I followed to the elevator. We are in the 3rd floor. We walked to his bedroom. I walked and he looked at me as I bite on my lip."I want to bite this lip."he murmurs against my mouth, and carefully he tugs at it with his teeth. I moan, and he smiles. He is so hot. I want to touch his body. I want him inside me.He removes his watch and places it on top of a chest of drawers that matches the bed, and removes his jacket, placing it on a chair.He steps out of his shoes and reaches down and takes his socks off."He opens the top drawer of the chest and takes out a packet of condoms. He gazes at me intently.

"Be prepared." he murmurs. I bite on my lip again.He stands in front of me, staring down into my eyes. He's so freaking hot.I cannot take my eyes off his. He reaches up and gently runs his fingers down my cheek to my chin.Leaning down, he kisses me. His lips are demanding, firm and slow, molding mine. He starts zipping my dress, slowly, while he places feather-like kisses across my jaw, my chin, and the corners of my mouth. Slowly he peels it off me and lets it fall to the floor. He stands back and gazes at me. I'm in the black perfect-fit bra.

"I like blondes." Edward murmurs, and both of his hands are in my hair, grasping each side of my head. His kiss is demanding, his tongue and lips coaxing mine. I moan, and my tongue tentatively meets his. He puts his arms around me and hauls me against his body, squeezing me tightly. One hand remains in my hair, the other travels down my spine to my waist and down to my behind. His hand flexes over my backside and squeezes gently.move my hands to his face. He pushed me toward the bed . Then he runs his tongue across than across my hipbone. Feeling his mouth on me I groan, he runs his nose up the apex between my thighs. I feel him. I groan. He reached my legs and throw my heels off the bed. He runs his tongue along my instep and then his teeth. Shit

"I can't wait to get into you." He said. He pulls his pants down. He leans down on me. I grasped each of my ankles, and he pulls my legs apart. He crawls between my legs, he leans down and kiss the inside of my tights over the material of my panties. His tongue dips into my navel , kissing me across my torso. His hands went up to my waist, and up to my breast. He dips his finger into the yanks of my bra and gently pulls it down to free my breast. His finger moves to my other breast, my nipples harden. His thumb slowly rolls the end of my nipple. I groan loudly. His teeth closed round my nipples. His hands moves down my waist. His fingers slips throw the fine lace and slowly circles around me. He thugs my panties off, and pulls off his boxers. He pulls a condom, than he pulls my legs apart. He slams into my. I groan so hard, feeling him inside me. He looks at me while he is still inside me. He keeps going on in and out he doesn't stop. He stopped. Ugh that's not fair! He kisses me. Then he trails his fingers down between my legs. He dips it inside me. I groan and groan, and he keeps doing this. Then he stopped. Ugh again. He came and slept beside me.

"That was amazing." He said.

" yes." I said.

"That won't be the last time we have to complete, I want for a week and I'll pay you a lot ." He said.

"Okay." I said. We both slept. I was so tired.

~~

I wake up naked. He was awake looking at me.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning." I replied.

"Yesterday was amazing." He said. I nodded my head as a reply.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 2:00 pm." He said.

"Oh shit, I got to go." I said as I jumped off bed. And grabbed my clothes from the ground and wore them.