2~A Threat

M a b e l ~ M a b e l l a
I straightened my white dress and stared at myself vainly in the mirror. Sometimes simplicity was ok, I mean everything looks good on me!
"Mabella, everyone's waiting, my queen." Bill called from behind the door.
"Coming dearest." I called back, grabbing my heels and dashing towards the door, excited to enter the party scene.
Bill was outside the door looking dapper as usual. He had a goofy grin on his face and an out stretched hand. I eagerly took it.
He lead me down to the party scene where demons were laughing and dancing. Bill had invited the more civilized ones not like his henchmaniacs. This was my 10 anniversary of Bill creating me. He always called me his most beautiful creation.
"Aw Miss Mabella." A strange voice, littered with cruelty, beckoned. I turned around to see someone I did not enjoy being around.
Ralph Valentine.
I wish Bill hadn't left me alone to mingle!
"Mr.V." I replied, trying to stay completely calm. He was a strange demon with power over anyone(woman especially) and if their mind was weak. I was not weak minded so I shouldn't be worried.
"Mabella!" A perky voice I recognized as Jazzy called.
"Jazzy!" I called back, taking the excuse to leave the creepy demon. As I started walking toward my friend a hand snatched my wrist and threw the entire world into black and white. Nothing moved.
"You think you can get away from me that easily?" Ralph cackled.
"Bill!" I called out desperately, before I became Ralph's slave.
"Billy-Boy isn't going to save you this time." He smiled evilly. I tried to wriggle out of the creepers grasp but his grip was like iron. My powers weren't nearly developed enough to face off against him and even if they were I'm not as powerful as he is.
"Stop struggling baby, you ain't going nowhere." Ralph grinned. A new rush of panic fled through me as I started to feel my mind go fuzzy. No I was too strong for this!
"That's what you think, if I'm being honest you're the easiest one I've conquered. "He argued, reading my mind with ease. I felt my self conscious drift away when suddenly he released my hand and dropped to his knees. I backed away from him.
"What are you?!" He hissed as he grasped his head in destress. What? What was going on? Ralph continued to moan on the ground.
"He'll get you. Bill might not see it now but one day sooner or later he'll get you!" Ralph threatened. "Beware Alcor."
In one quick motion the entire world returned to color and a scream filled the party room.
And then I was greeted to darkness.