Finals

Hey guys! Toby here! Man it's been awhile,
six months I believe.

It's funny how fast time flies when you're with loved ones. And in my case that's Jason!

At first we were just strangers, didn't know each other existed.

Then I saved his life, and soon after we became friends. ;3

Then even more... he's all I ever wanted, and he's all I'll ever need.

But enough about that, this is the story:

So there I was, in anatomy, finishing up the EOC's, this year they really made it hard.
I was really thinking hard on some of the questions, like:

Which part of the body is
the Trapezius Muscle connected to?

Or...

How MANY muscles are in the body?

And my personal favorite!

How much BLOOD does a 250 pound adult
have?!?

God! Am I studying anatomy or alchemy?!

When I was finished, I looked over my work, darkened a few answers, then raised my paw.

Mrs. Daniels, my professor, looked up from her desk, then motioned me to her desk.

She was a Golden retriever, about fifty years old, and she was the nicest woman I've ever met.

"Done already Mr.Toby?" She asked as I handed her my test, "one hour and thirty minutes." I replied, which is actually a long time for me. Normally I can have a 50 question test done in less than half an hour, and only get one wrong. Hopefully the extra time will help.

"Well, I believe you got this one in the bag." She said, "same here." I replied,

as soon as we're done with any test, students can leave the class, and head to the Commons. So I gathered my things and left.

Right next-door was Jay's biology class, they to were taking the EOC, but I don't think Jay's having it easy like me.

First of all, Jay isn't a know-it-all like me. Second his professor, Mr. Wells is the poller opposite of Mrs. Daniels, the guy literally gets up there, talks non stop. And he doesn't care if anyone passes, I think he just likes hearing his own voice at times.

*Thirty minutes later.*

The Commons were full of students, most of them were with their friends, but Jason wasn't here yet.

Jay must be finishing up the ECO. Or maybe he was hanging out with his teammates, either way he'll be here soon.

I just sat there, waiting for someone or something to happen.

Not even a minute later I was interrupted by someone tapping on my shoulder.

I looked up to see who it was, to my displeasure it wasn't Jay, but at the same time I wasn't disappointed.

It was my friend Ariel!

She was a lynx just like me, her fur was a light grey, and she wore glasses. We had so much in common, that when I introduced her to Jay he thought we were siblings! We had a good laugh that day.

"So, where's your boyfriend?" She asked sitting down next to me.

"Um, I don't know, he's normally here by now. I'm sure he's coming." I said,

Ariel smiled and laughed, "you two are so cute together." She said, I blushed. "Oh please..."

"No really," she said. "It was like you two were made for each other. It's destiny for you to be together!"

"Pulling out the old, "stars decide our fate" philosophy again?" I said sarcastically.

"I'm just saying." She said.

"I know," I said.

I was getting anxious sitting down, waiting for Jason. So I decided to go and look for him.

I stood up, grabbed my backpack, before I left I turned around to face Aerial.

"I'm going to look for Jay, great talking to you again."

"Ok, but I think Jay's really close." She said, giggling. I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Um, what are you saying Aerial?" I asked.

Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind, rapping there arms around my stomach.

I screamed in fear, I tried to get away, but whoever it was had a good grip on me.

Then, they tossed me in the air like a rag doll. Then they kissed me on the cheek, it was then I realized who it was.

"Hey Jason. I said," "hey babe." He replied, as he sat me back on the ground.

Aerial was laughing her ass off, " Ha! You should of seen the look on your face!" She howled.

"Did I scare you babe?" Jay asked, "n-no." I said lying.

"Then, why did you scream like a girl?" He asked.

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings." I said, Jason just rolled his eyes.

"Uh huh. Sure." He said, putting his arm around me.

Aerial stood up, "hey can I get another picture?" She asked taking out her phone.

Classic Aerial, her major is in art, and lately her interest has been us.

She's always taking pics of us, and then uses them as reference for her art work.

Other than, being victims of involuntary modeling, we didn't mind doing it for her.

"Alright, how do you want it?" Jay asked.

"Ok," Aerial said, her voice now have an authority sound. "Jason, tilt your head forward a little bit. Then Toby, rap your arms around his waist. Tilt backwards a little bit Jay. Now, lean your heads together."

We did exactly as she said. The hardest part for me was getting my head to reach Jason's.

He's six inches taller than me. I had to stand on my toes in order to reach him.

When I finally reached his head, our noses bumped into each other, then he rapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

I was in Heaven!

"Alright! Hold still" Aerial said.

Aerial's phone made a soft *click* sound. "Done!" She said. After she said that we immediately fell out of the position.

"Thank God." Jay said, if it was up to me, I would stay in his arms forever.

"Thanks guys." Aerial said, she walked up to us and gave us both a hug.

We hugged her back, then she started to walk away. She waved back to us.

"You think she's gonna draw another picture of me as a knight in shining armor, and you my damsel in distress?" Jay asked.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "you would like that wouldn't you?" I replied.