Road Trip!

The next day, we got up around 5:30 am, and started packing.

I emptied my backpack, and put in two pairs of paints, socks, and one T and collar shirt.

Whale I was packing Jay took a shower, and when he got out he came out butt naked!

When I saw him I quickly covered my eyes, "dude! Put some clothes on!" I yelled.

"Aww, come on, don't pretend you don't like it." He said.

"I just hope you saved some hot water." I said running to the bathroom.

Five minutes later I came out fully dressed, Jason was sitting on the couch, with both our backpacks at his side.

"You ready?" He asked.

" Let's go!" I said.

And with that we left.

It was just sunrise when we left the dorms, the air was cool and crisp. I took a moment to take in the beauty.

As we walked, I realized something that I've should of thought of earlier.

"Hey Jason," I said. "Yeah?" "Um, how are we going to get to Ohio? We're not walking there are we?"

He laughed, "no I never told you this but-"

"Hey Jason!" Someone behind us yelled.

We turned around, it was Jay's teammate, Joey, he was wearing sweat pants, his ears were flopped back, probably just woke up.

"Hey Joey!" Jay said, giving Joey a bro hug.

"Hey Joey," I said, but he didn't notice me.

"The teams gonna practice pretty soon, then were going out. Wanna join us?" Joey asked.

"I'd love to man, but me and Toby are actually going to visit my parents. I'll be back in time for camp." Jay said.

"I'll hold ya to that." Joey said, then he turned to me. He's facial expressions changed entirely. His face was a mix of both disgust and envy.

Not even saying a word to me, he walked off. I just shook it off, and we resumed walking.

"Sorry about that, what I was trying to say was that I have a car!" Jay said.

"Wait! You have a car?!" I asked surprised.

"Yep, it's not the newest model, but she drives." He said.

I said nothing the rest of the way. We ended up walking to the other side of the university, to an old vacant parking lot.

In the middle there was an old black Toyota, I don't know what year or model, but it had a tape player.

So, pretty fricken old!

"No offense Jay, but she's a piece of junk." I said.

"Hey, this junk, has been with me since high school. And trust me, at the time. It was a chick magnet." Jay said.

" What bird would crap on this?" I said.

Jay rolled his eyes, "not that kind of chick fur brain!"

"I know, I know. Hey, if it runs it runs, right?"

"I guess." Jay said.

Then we tossed our bags in the backseat. I hopped in shotgun, Jay to the driver's seat, then he looked at the parking pass on the mirror.
It was two years expired!

"I'll take care of that later." Jay said, then he put the key in the ignition.

Our road trip has begun!