Months Later

Leo is sitting in his office thinking on how close CJ and Danny have gotten these past few months. He also notices that CJ is happier than she has ever been she enters his office at that point "Leo we have a problem Danny kiss somewhere"

"It's not anything to do with Danny Leo. It is with the equality bill."

"Sorry, I just don't want anything bad to happen."

"Everyone including the press already know about Danny and I. We are together and are planning to move in with each other. You should get used to Danny and, because this is the one relationship that I will try my hardest to make sure that it lasts forever."

"Ok CJ. The President is going to California soon, and he wants you, Josh and Toby to go with him."

"That's fine."
....................On Air Force One....................
CJ is fast asleep when Josh looks over at her to notice that she is shivering and thrashing a little, so Josh thinks to go get Danny.

"Hay buddy."

"Hi Josh. What do you need?"

"CJ is tossing and turning, and shivering. We think that we may need you to calm her down."

"Let me see what it looks like" he grabs his overnight bag just in case he may need to pull out something for CJ. He walks into the staff sleeping quarters. He notices CJ fairly quickly and puts his blanket over her. "Hopefully that helps."

"No  No don't touch me." He goes over to CJ and kisses her forehead.

"Do you guys' think it will be ok if I sleep here tonight so I can hold CJ."

"I don't mind."

"Do these seats go all the way back. I think if I hold CJ in my arms she may calm down."

"Go ahead we care about our CJ." Danny get the seats all the way down with the arm rests, He then pulls CJ into his arms and she calms down with his sent surrounding her. In the morning the senior staff go get Abbey so she can see the couple.

"Does someone have a camera, so we can get a picture of these two, and show them it when they get married." After they take the picture CJ starts to wake up and she lightly kisses Danny which wakes him up.

"Good morning Danny."

"Good morning Ceej. I know you may be wondering why I am back here."

"We are not at one of our places."

"No we are on Air Force One. You were having difficulties sleeping so Josh came and got me."

"You eventually laid next to me."

"You weren't calming down so I thought if I held you. You may get a good nights sleep."

"I love you too."

"Before you two start to make out we took a picture that you will be shown on your wedding day."

"Abbey how long have you been watching us?"

"You two were holding hands while sleeping and facing each other." 

"At least we are known to be in love." CJ just looks at Danny and laughs.