Tangled // joetrick

Joe burried his hand in the bowl full of popcorn and stuffed his mouth with them. He chewed just loud enough to make Patrick groan behind him, pulling Joe's hair, teasing him continuously. Patrick wrapped his hands tight around him and started playing with Joe's hair more carefully.

Movie Night's been kind of a torture for Patrick since Joe started to monitor what he eats. Patrick knew that it was for his own good, to lose weight until he wouldn't be in a danger zone in terms of health anymore, but both him and Joe knew that popcorn was one of his biggest weaknesses.

"Today, we celebrate our Independence Day..." a guy said from behind the screen.

"Come on, Joseph, please give me some popcorn." Patrick whined, trying to stretch his hand to reach the bowl. Joe slapped it right away, eating even more popcorn.

"Trick, we made a deal." Joe replied with his mouth full of popcorn. "Movie Night: I eat the popcorn, you get to be the big spoon."

Patrick ran his hand through Joe's hair again, making Joe smile a little.

"If you're not going to give me popcorn, then at least give me something!"

"Like what, I already gave you Independence Day." Joe asked flatly, but before he could think about what he could do to make him shut up, Patrick started kissing Joe on the back of his neck. Joe tried to keep in a little moan, but he wasn't in his strongest state right now, with his back pressed on Patrick's little tummy.

"You know... what I love about you?" Patrick whispered very close to Joe's ear. He was basically having a Formula 1 race happening in his boyfriend's hair. "Your amazing hair... and your weakness when we stand next to each other..."

As much as Joe loved it when Patrick tried to get sexual, he knew that he was only doing it to make Joe weak enough to give him the popcorn.

"Not today, you cheat." Joe said, suddenly getting up and knocking off the popcorn bowl.

"Wait, Jo-" Patrick squealed at Joe, but it was too late. His fingers got stuck in his forever uncombed hair, and by Joe's swift move, Patrick almost heard the sound of hair being ripped out of the skin.

Joe screamed and jumped farther from the couch, dragging Patrick with him like an upset three-year-old. Patrick was constantly begging him to calm down and let him untangle his fingers, but it was like someone pressed a button inside Joe and turned him into a toodler.

Tears were rolling down on Joe's cheeks when Patrick finally made him stay still. Joe turned around so Patrick could finally get his hands out. There was a little empty spot on Joe's head now that was a little reddish, which made Patrick sigh.

"This is what happens when you act like you're a little kid." Patrick said softly, kissing the spot on Joe's head, making him blush.

"I'm a little kid who also likes to fuck balloons." Joe laughed; Patrick punching him in the back.

~~~

Is anyone even reading these anymore