I won't fall in love with falling

Last night was pretty scary and im glad Josh was there to comfort me. He always knew what to say. I love him. I just hope i never hurt him. I hope nothing or no one hurts him. I want to protec-

"OW" 

"Oh Tyler im so sorry, im not used to being in the same bed as someone... But i sure am used to stretching out in the morning" Josh cuddled up to me with a sorry and guilty face looking me in the eyes. 

"Its alright" i said laughing softly.

          He scooted up in the bed higher than me... Like usual. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Sleep well?" i asked.

"Sure did sleeping next to you babe" he said making me blush and he kissed my nose, "Howd you sleep Ty?"

"I slept pretty good."

"Thats good to hear. Wanna stay in today? Its supposed to be pretty rainy."

"Thats fine with me"

He hopped out of bed and changed into his every day clothes... Yes right in front of me. Which im not complaining about by any means. I sat in bed scratching a bug bite on my toe that was driving me insane. 

"Hey Josh can i ask you a serious question?"

 "You just did."

I looked up at him with a glare. He had a huge grin on his face whuch was so cute that it made me blush instantly.

"Do you say itching a bug bite or scratching a bug bite?"

Josh glared at me as to say 'really thats your serious question' so i gave him the look back of 'yes sir it is' and so he shook his head laughing.

"Youre supposed to say scratching."

And being the smarty pants i am i said, "so just like you're 'supposed to go to school just to make a family that you barely ever see because you're working and you have to pay for them to go to school just so they can slave away just like you...' because in that case saying itching is a lot more fun."

Josh stood there smiling.

"Tyler Robert Joseph why do you always do that. Its very cute and i do agree with you. Especially the itching part. And you know what else is fun to say?" 

"Whats that?"

Josh smiled, "Tickling's fun to say. And you know now that i think about it, its also fun to do."

He ran up to me tickling my sides making me flip all over the bed laughing.

"Josh! No Joshua! Josh stop! Pleaseee stop!" 

I was almost in tears before he moved back and smiled at me. 

"You're frickin adorable Tyler"

"You're frickin mean Jish"

"Jish?"

I blushed from that and said "thats your new nickname, Jish"

"Then il call you Tish, Tish."

"Fine Jishua"

"Alright Tisher"

"I guess we'll name our kid Fisher then huh?"

I got a dry throat from what i said. It just came out of my mouth without even thinking. 

"I guess we will Tish"

My face gained color again. I love Jish so much.

"Now get changed into actual clothes Tyler... I bought you a little something. And i was thinking we could go out to eat tonight."

"What happened to staying in?"

"Shhh just go get changed."

He handed me a bag... A H&M bag. Oh my.

I came out in a new perfectly fitting floral button up shirt.

"Josh you didn't have to get this for me..."

"Well wanted to get my special something special."

"Your special?" i laughed.

"I don't know. Kinda just happened" he said laughing.

"Well you're my special too and thank you"

"My pleasure" he said giving me a soft kiss.

"You look so good in it. I think you would beat the moon in a pretty contest."

"JOSHUA STOP IT YOU MADE ME BLUSH"

"Good" he said hugging me.

"I love you Tyler"

"I love you too Josh"