viii.

jungkook pov ↓

I hear my phone vibrate behind me;

Jiminie
is calling...

I pick up my phone and swipe my screen.

"What are you doing" Jimins voice asks through the phone.

"Cooking ramen, you?" I respond.

"Super nervous."

"Why?" I ask, curios to know.

"Remember mint haired boy?"

I smile, "Yeah, what about him?"

"His name is Yoongi. He talked to me yesterday, like, full on conversation... and out of the blue he like asks me out. Then I'm just like, why me?"

I laugh, "Yes bitch my ship has sailed."

"Shut up," he laughs, "he is coming in like, ten minutes."

"Awesome."

"I know right!" Jimin giggles. "What's up with you and your puppy?"

"Oh uh, we good."

Jimin laughs, "Interesting response."

"Well yeah there's nothing really happening with us, soo, yeah."

"I can tell you're lying you little shit."

I chuckle, stirring the ramen on the stove. "Ok, yeah. Things happen."

"Like? Those things?"

"Shut up, Jimin."

"Oh shit my boy got laid!" Jimin yells, causing me to pull my phone away from my ear.

"I really fucking hate you."

"I know."

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yells from the living room. His voice sounded... different.

"I gotta blast."

"Have fun."

"Die."

"You first." I tap the red button on my screen and walk over to Taehyung.

"Yes ba-" I pause when I see Taehyung look at me with wide, red, watery eyes. I turn my head to the television, 'Missing Kid, Kim Taehyung'. A photo is shown of Taehyung... my Taehyung.

"Jungkook they think I was kidnapped!" he explains, shivering. "They told them I was kidnapped! That's not true! They kicked me out! Now they want me again!" cries come from his throat.

I run over to him and hold him tight. He cries into my chest, soaking one spot of my shirt.

"I don't want to go back." He whispers. "I don't want them to take me away."

"They will never take you away. I won't let them." I say, trying to comfort him. The thought of them taking Taehyung away frightened me.

"Promise?" He asks. His crying turned into small sobs.

"I promise."

I promise.

i promise...