xii.

jungkook pov ↓

"Taehyung!" I yell, walking into the house. I shut the door and walk into the living room. The television was still on, but Taehyung was no where to be seen. "Taehyung?"

I hurry into the kitchen, still no one. I stomp upstairs, looking into the bedroom, and bathroom. "Taehyung?!" I shout. My heart was pounding. Where is he.

I hear a few knocks coming from the front door. I run downstairs and pull it open, tears in my eyes.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon started.

"Taehyungs gone! Taehyung isn't here!" I explain. Seokjin comes out from behind Namjoon.

"What?" He yells in disbelief.

The phone in my pocket starts to vibrate:

Unknown
is calling...

I decline the call quickly and look back up at Namjoon, ready to break down into tears. "Where is he?"

-

taehyung pov ↓

I held the paper that had Jungkooks number written on it. Punching the numbers on the payphone in the police station.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up." I mumble, tears streaming down my face.

"Taehyung, we've contacted your parents. They're on their way." I turn to the voice, then turn back to the payphone.

Every two rings, it stops. Why won't he answer? Why won't he pick up? He told me he wouldn't let them take me.

He promised.

-

jungkook pov ↓

"I told him I wouldn't let them take him!" I yelled. "I promised him!" I cried into my hands.

I knew Namjoon and Seokjin had nothing to say. The phone in my hand keeps on ringing:

Unknown
is calling...

"What if his parents have him already." I say, turning off my phone.

"We just need to find him." Seokjin says, trying to comfort me.

"No shit." Namjoon spits, looking out the window. Seokjin shoots him a disgusted look.

I hear ringing coming from the kitchen. I follow the sound to find Taehyungs phone ringing:

Unknown
is calling...

I sigh angrily and pick up the phone."What?" My voice had a cold tone.

There was a quick response. "They contacted my parents." There was a small pause. "Help me."

I gasp in relief, "Taehyung!" I see Namjoon and Seokjins face light up.

"Jungkook."

"Where are you, baby?" I ask, trying hard not to burst into more tears.

"Police station." He replies.

"I'll be there!" I hang up and turn to Namjoon. "Police station."

Namjoon nods, "I'll drive."

--

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)