:: The New Girl ::

Tionne's Pov

Me and Ro was sitting in class talkin bout what's missing with our songs but we cant seem to get it, we jus don't know what's missing. The door opened and everybody turned their heads to see who's gonna come in an in came a girl, she short, a light brown color, and she got some big dark brown eyes, she was wearing a big white shirt with some red baggy shorts and red boots, she had her hair in a bun with a bang.

Mrs.Johnson: Class this is Lisa lopes, I want y'all to respect her and treat her how you would want to be treated. Now lisa if you would just go and sit behind Mrs. Watkins, tionne please raise your hand.

I raised my hand and she walked over and sat behind me, and just like I thought she was gone do Ro started talking to her.

Ro: hey girl, I'm rozanda, but you can call me Ro or whatever you prefer.

Lisa: aiight, by the way I'm lisa, but the teacher already told you that.*sticks out hand*

Ro crazy self gone pull the girl and just start hugging her.

Ro: sorry but I'm a hugger.

Lisa: it's aiight, low key I am one too.

Ro smiled and looked at me, I looked back at her and she gave me a look that says " girl if you don't introduce yoself", I sighed.

Me: wassup I'm tionne.*sticks out hand*

Lisa: wuddup I'm lisa. *daps tionne*

Me: so, where you move from.

Lisa: philli.

Ro: damn why yall moved from there.

Lisa: no, I moved from philli, I had to get outta there, it was a lil to hectic for me.

Me: damn and you only 17.

Lisa: yep, but hey I'm in the A so its whatever.

Me: you know what, I usually don't like getting new people, but you cool.

Lisa: hahaha thanks tionne.

Ro: so where you staying at, we might can have a sleep over sometimes.

Lisa: I stay at hotels, I don't have a house or nun all my fam back in philli.

Ro: you ain't got no where to stay and you jus moved yo anotha state, uh-uh I cant have that you coming with me to my house, aiight.

Lisa: ummm you sure yo parents gone be aiight with that.

Ro: parents, pshh, its jus me an my moms,my daddy walked when I was born, and my momma she cool peoples.

Lisa: aiight.

the bell rings

Me: damn y'all we jus sat and talked the whole class period.

Ro: so it's only the first day they don't do nun anyways.

Lisa: true.

after third block we all walked to the cafiteria, it was a circle formed around something so we went to check it out, when we got over there it was a girl rapping, she sounded cool, RAPPING, that's what we need a rapper, damn I cant believe I didn't think of that, this girl she was good but she not not what I'm looking for.

Boy: I don't think no other female up in this school can do better than that, who wanna step up.

Lisa: I do.

crowd: ohhhhhhhhh

Boy: looks like we gotta taker, ok, shoot.

Lisa: give me a beat.

The boy stars b-boxin and lisa started to rap.

well could it be, I'm a little to friendly sorta speak hypothetically say, I supply creativity to what others must take as a form of self hate, only to make an enemy, which resorts to an unfortunate destiny, they dog me out then be next to just cause I am what some choose to envy.

when she was finished the whole crowd cheered so loud, that they sent school security to the cafeteria.

when the lunch bell rung we all went to our last class, then went home...

I don't know what to say but jus comment please........